Guys: Honestly, what do you think about overweight girls in general? Watch

Chodaboy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well luckily for you it doesn't matter if you're overweight because men will sleep with nearly anything. Take a look around at couples and compare the amount of obese women with fit men and fit women with obese men. You'll find it far more common for a fit guy to be with a huge girl than the other way around, because looks matter far more to women than men. It's amazing actually, women are constantly judging themselves and each other on how they look, criticizing clothes, calling other people fat, saggy etc and at the same time as this they blame men for objectifying women and creating the culture where women are judged on looks. The truth is men don't give a f*ck about what you wear and don't really mind if you're a bit overweight. Women care, women judge each other, women create the culture, then men get the blame. It's not even just a looks thing, it's a social thing. Social status matters far more to women because women care far more about how others perceive them, while men really don't give a sh*t.

For a man to look good it takes years of hard work in the gym/exercising and managing a strict diet
For a woman to look good she just doesn't have to eat like a hippo
Yet women complain about how hard it is and demand that men find them attractive at all sizes, from anorexic to landwhale

In short, yes I find overweight girls attractive because I'm not that bothered by how someone looks. It does seem a little unfair though when no one will touch a fat guy with a pole but we have all these movements demanding that we accept obese women as sexy
Stewie2011
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay so I'm 18, overweight and never had what I'd call a proper relationship.

I've been told by many people that I am attractive, and that other girls are jealous of my assets (boobs, bum, curves - all a side effect of being overweight in my opinion haha :rolleyes:)

Whenever I go out, I always get guys coming up to me and asking for my thinner friends names, although whenever I do pull and stuff it's always really thin, attractive (in my opinion) guys? It honestly confuses the **** out of me though for some reason but I'm sure it's the drink talking because if they saw me sober guaranteed half of them wouldn't come near me because of the 'stigma' of me being fat/chubby/overweight.

I've honestly struggled with my weight and appearance for years and years, honestly for as long as I can remember, and it gets me down a lot thinking about whether or not people would treat me differently if I was thin.

Before anyone says anything, I am trying to lose weight and have been for a while.

But anyway guys (and girls) what do you think to generally attractive but overweight people and how would you react to advances from them? What would your preferred size be? If you're overweight, how do you feel about yourself and how others perceive you?
I'm not into obese women and most men are the same, to most of us thin or normal size women are what attract us. Obese women to most hetrosexual men do not really look like women per se. and as such are as irrelevant to hetrosexual men as men are to hetrosexual men. Now there are a very small minority of men that go after obese women but these are few and far between and the exception rather than the rule. I'm saying obese here as I think it gives a clearer indication of someone with a definite weight problem. Men generally are not complete sadists and a slightly (and I mean slightly) overweight will not matter. However, if you are sporting definite tyre rings around your waist and chicken drum stick arms and legs, huge flabby rear - any one, combination or all of those then its highly likely to be a major problem.

Odds are if you're a women with no significant relationship to date then yes weight is likely to be the issue - a below head shot body pic could help determine here for sure. Anyway, can't be emphasized enough that you are making the dating game real difficult on yourself by being obese if that is the case - many men will not regard you as dateable or even view you as someone whose out to date, friendship probably won't be a problem with men but many just won't view you as a possibility if you suggested a date they would probably knock you back as if a man was asking for a date with a hetrosexual guy - harsh I know but its how that person feels. So best way is to lose weight.
ZolaCFC25
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not attractive to chubby girls to be honest, but I don't feel bad about it because it's something that a girl can change and end up being a stunner. If you're pulling and you're overweight, then you will pull even more when you lose the weight .
Kryptsoflebrcunt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There is nothing attractive about being overweight. Eat less and move more
Tashaadaviesss
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well I think it depends on the guy, as everyone has different tastes, just the same with girls, some girls like slimmer guys or others may like more well built muscular ones etc it just varies. However I am a size 12-14 and would say I'm chubby, and have a boyfriend who openly will say that he doesnt really like or get attracted to slimmer girls. There's someone for everyone, just as some guys prefer girls who are thinner, doesn't mean everyone thinks that way! Just like some guys prefer blondes over brunettes, or some like taller girls than shorter ones, people's preferances are so different!
Innominate
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well I'm sure some are nice people but personally I have zero attraction to fat women. Don't let that put you off though, I'm sure there are plenty of desperate, thirsty guys who would do anything to get in your pants!
omegaSQU4RED
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think large women can look very beautiful (depending on how the "largeness" is distributed). In fact, I think I'd actually prefer someone who was BBW, since they'd probably be really cuddly (and well set)!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (173)
27.2%
Not great so far... (227)
35.69%
I want to drop out! (123)
19.34%

Watched Threads