The Student Room Group

Star Plus??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by daindian
this thread is disgusting having 11 different star programmes on my sky plus box is painful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How is this thread disgusting?
Original post by Radk
Niceeee :smile: but if he's so good looking how come he's not a big star I swear that's like the main thing, right?

Np :wink:
What year you in at uni? Do you mind me asking where you go and what you study? :frown: But my dad says that uni's really fun! Why so much work?

Ah well, maybe you and I together with 'The internet' can revolutionise that thread

Spoiler

You know it, I wanna go oxbridge but I just can't be bothered to work even though it's only 6 weeks :eek: Please help me!

He is deffos quite big yano :fan: my heart melts when i see him ugh :lol: sorry thats so sad lel

im 1st year Biomed lol at Glasgow Caledonian :biggrin: its so much fun yeah :tongue: better than school, but the workload is big too :tongue:

LOL that spoiler :rofl: yeah.. i agree with that :lol:

just try motivate yourself, think about why youre doibg this and stuff? What is it you wanna do anyway?
Reply 62
Original post by LotusBlue
Fawad Khan is extremely popular.. he's done a bollywood movie too.. Khoobsurat :smile:

Oh ok fair enough thanks for the info :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by Princess31
He is deffos quite big yano :fan: my heart melts when i see him ugh :lol: sorry thats so sad lel

im 1st year Biomed lol at Glasgow Caledonian :biggrin: its so much fun yeah :tongue: better than school, but the workload is big too :tongue:

LOL that spoiler :rofl: yeah.. i agree with that :lol:

just try motivate yourself, think about why youre doibg this and stuff? What is it you wanna do anyway?

No it's not sad everyone has a crush on a celebrity :biggrin: like.. I dunno.. Preity Zinta, Katrina Kaif (met her in Dubai) I guess

Spoiler

Ooh Biomed you must be quite smart then; do you know what you want to do after uni yet? I'm sure the hard work will pay off :tongue:

Thanks for the tips, I'll bear them in mind :biggrin:
Thinking maybe maths, but not sure. How did you decide? :colone:
Tell me about uni? Why's it so much fun? Are you a party animal or something :tongue:
The shows are ridiculous, some girl comes out of the shower and is has her entire makeup done XD. Another one was a white girl came on the show and you can tell so badly she was dubbed over lol.
To some one who's been watching star plus for ages, can you help me name a show

There was still show I liked when I was little, I think it still came on in 2006/7 it was a long drama but I cant remember the name and I have been looking for so long on the internet but cant find anything.

Anyways from what I can remember the show started with the letter P the name was quite long with quite a few P in it I think.

One of the main storyline I remember was when the main character (her name started with a P aswell) went missing for god knows how long for ( I think everyone thought she was dead but really she was in a mental institution) and her daughter got mixed with another girl at some sort of violence outburst.

So basically the girl who went missing, dad was raising the wrong granddaughter. The Dad and his family moved to another city after a few years, I think and he was in a shopping where he thought he saw his daughter ( it was actually his actual granddaughter which got mixed up, she was played by the same actress who played the girl who went missing and got put into the mental institution).

Any suggestions :P
Original post by pagorai
Yei hei mohabbatein is my favourite. Posted from TSR Mobile

Used to watch it but Shagun came and spoilt the whole show. :mad:

Original post by daindian
this thread is disgusting having 11 different star programmes on my sky plus box is painful.

You still ain't changed. Blimey!
Reply 67
Original post by Audiology-Med
To some one who's been watching star plus for ages, can you help me name a show

There was still show I liked when I was little, I think it still came on in 2006/7 it was a long drama but I cant remember the name and I have been looking for so long on the internet but cant find anything.

Anyways from what I can remember the show started with the letter P the name was quite long with quite a few P in it I think.

One of the main storyline I remember was when the main character (her name started with a P aswell) went missing for god knows how long for ( I think everyone thought she was dead but really she was in a mental institution) and her daughter got mixed with another girl at some sort of violence outburst.

So basically the girl who went missing, dad was raising the wrong granddaughter. The Dad and his family moved to another city after a few years, I think and he was in a shopping where he thought he saw his daughter ( it was actually his actual granddaughter which got mixed up, she was played by the same actress who played the girl who went missing and got put into the mental institution).

Any suggestions :P

Well, I have to say 2006/07 were the years for when I was in yr4 lol. The dramas back then were Kyunki saas, Kahaani ghar kar ki, kayamath, karam apna apna, kasauti zindagi kay and Kahin to hoga. What I suggest you do is search them up and then you might be able to find the solution.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yooo saatiya is heating up boy. I'm disgusted with myself that I engage with these overdramatic soaps my parents watch :cry2:.

Btw did any of you guys think rashi was kinda hot? Or was it just me :laugh:
Reply 69
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Yooo saatiya is heating up boy. I'm disgusted with myself that I engage with these overdramatic soaps my parents watch :cry2:.

Well, I have to say she is much better looking than Gopi, so yeah she is kinda fit. But there are quite a few more that I find attractive, one example is I****a(divyanka tripathi)from mohabatein
Original post by Radk
No it's not sad everyone has a crush on a celebrity :biggrin: like.. I dunno.. Preity Zinta, Katrina Kaif (met her in Dubai) I guess

Spoiler

Ooh Biomed you must be quite smart then; do you know what you want to do after uni yet? I'm sure the hard work will pay off :tongue:

Thanks for the tips, I'll bear them in mind :biggrin:
Thinking maybe maths, but not sure. How did you decide? :colone:
Tell me about uni? Why's it so much fun? Are you a party animal or something :tongue:

You met Katrina Kaif!?! :eek:
but thanks for that :rolleyes:

looollllssss; eh im not that smart at all :rofl: tbh i dont really know what i wanna do after uni :tongue: lol im hoping...

lol no prablem buddyyy :biggrin: oh my days maths... i nearly died at the maths module we had... just need to finjsh the coursework and submit :bhangra: no more maths for me again :smug: but tbh... biomed was my back up for pharmacy:redface:

i dunno lol, not really the party animal :lol: i guess i just like sociallising, and meetingnnew peopls and stuff :tongue:
Original post by starlight4711
I only watch/like Masterchef India on star

It's sooo different compared to Masterchef USA!

I didnt know that you watched saathiya?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by pagorai
What the hell! You watch saathiya?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm Indian, even though my bars don't show it :wink: My parents watch ALL of the shows, I'm not even joking, it's sad. I do watch that show because you know, I love me some really bad drama. Do you watch it also?
I'm Indian, even though my bars don't show it :wink: My parents watch ALL of the shows, I'm not even joking, it's sad. I do watch that show because you know, I love me some really bad drama. Do you watch it also?

I do! And haha indeed, i didnt think you were an indian. I studied in india before my alevels and my family watches almost all of the shows as well so sad enough i watch it too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pagorai
I do! And haha indeed, i didnt think you were an indian. I studied in india before my alevels and my family watches almost all of the shows as well so sad enough i watch it too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh yeh I don't really come across as it I reckon. But yeh star plus ftw lmao. They've stopped watching Sony altogether and moved onto this :| Oh sweet so you studied there throughout until you were about 16ish then? Where do you study now? What's India like? lmao...Oh you're Nepalese that's cool!
Ahh yeh I don't really come across as it I reckon. But yeh star plus ftw lmao. They've stopped watching Sony altogether and moved onto this :| Oh sweet so you studied there throughout until you were about 16ish then? Where do you study now? What's India like? lmao...Oh you're Nepalese that's cool!

Star plus is like the first indian channel our family got into. Been watching it since "kasauti zindagi ki". I studied there for 5 years from year 7 to year 11. Now im in england. Have you never been to india?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone remember Teri Liye on Starplus?
It ended on a bad note apparently...the story line was a bit confusing half the time.
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
Does anyone remember Teri Liye on Starplus?
It ended on a bad note apparently...the story line was a bit confusing half the time.

I do! Tani was really pretty in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
Original post by Princess31
You met Katrina Kaif!?! :eek:
but thanks for that :rolleyes:

looollllssss; eh im not that smart at all :rofl: tbh i dont really know what i wanna do after uni :tongue: lol im hoping...

lol no prablem buddyyy :biggrin: oh my days maths... i nearly died at the maths module we had... just need to finjsh the coursework and submit :bhangra: no more maths for me again :smug: but tbh... biomed was my back up for pharmacy:redface:

i dunno lol, not really the party animal :lol: i guess i just like sociallising, and meetingnnew peopls and stuff :tongue:

Well not me but my dad (who's not really into bollywood movies). My dad couldn't sleep so went down to the lobby of our hotel and wanted to ask for some tea. Then this 'european looking girl' comes up and is really nice and helpful because my dad wasn't able to get the attention of the people (he’s disabled). Then later she does some opening ceremony and it turned out that it was katrina kaif!
Oh man that feeling when all that's left is submitting the damn thing :biggrin:. So are you gonna be a pharmacist; they get paid well don't they? (just remember me if you get rich! :wink:)
Yeah fair enough; so do you go clubbing an stuff (I hear that uni social life is really fun :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest