What problems do you currently have? Watch

JC.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
- Got 4 cars that all need work for their upcoming MOT's and I can't be arsed to work on any of them.
- Not got any meat for tonights dinner.
- Bearings in the tumble dryer have started growling... wouldn't mind but I replaced the bearings, spider and drive belt in the washing machine last weekend.
- Rear border in the front garden is a mess and I can't be bothered to do any gardening.
- Lawnmower has a sticky needle valve in the carb so it runs like a bag of ****e.

That's about it really...
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
1. Can't think of a good enough problem for this thread
abbas2015
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by T.I.P)
1.Im a hypochondriac
2.My GF is pregnant with our second child
3. I hate my minimum wage job.
4. I dont have a drivers licence
5. Not very smart academically
6. Trying to break into IT but cant get to grips with my studies etc.
7. Going bald
8. Sleep pattern ****edup

Posted from TSR Mobile
in all honesty mate I believe you had brought these problem on yourself
Umar147
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
1) I cant find underwear my size - my testicles are too big
2) Ranjeets mom dosent shave her pubes
3) Ranjeets mom dosent shave her armpit hair
4) Ranjeets dads kirpan is stuck up his moms ass so I cannot penetrate her anus
5) Ranjeets moms face is corroding because I have ejaculated on it repeatedly
6) Ranjeet is my son
7) Ranjeets mom is pregnant with my 65th child
8) Ranjeets moms tits are too big
9) The line on ranjeets mom has disappeared because she has been sucking my **** too much
10) Ranjeets mom cant walk cause she is still having a mind blowing orgasm from the last time I licked her clit.
somethingbeautiful
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Swanbow)
I'm unemployed. There are very few entry level positions or jobs requiring no experience/qualifications in my area. My previous experience of labouring is useless as I don't have a CSCS card, and my previous experience working in a nightclub is useless as I don't have an SIA licence. Also I don't have a driving licence which is a requirement for half of the jobs I have seen. I can't afford to relocate. My degree leaves my options limited, I can't afford to go into postgraduate education, and even if I could I'm not really sure it would help me in my current position.

I literally feel trapped. At the minute the best case scenario I can envision is getting a minimum wage job and saving enough to go to Australia on a working holiday visa or enough to go volunteer on a Kibbutz.

I'm also broke. And I owe my mates money for a few events I agreed to go to when I was still working.
Hey, I know how this feels. Best of luck with finding work. Do you think it's possible to do some voluntary work (I know some people can't for financial reasons) because not only would it help your CV it would give you a feeling of being productive and you'd get to meet people.

There are always openings in care work if that's something you would consider (again, it's not for everyone).
Schrödingers Cat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by queen-bee)
Go seek help immediately.
Why?
T.I.P
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by abbas2015)
in all honesty mate I believe you had brought these problem on yourself
How the F did you come to that overly incorrect conclusion? Go on Im waiting to be entertained by your explamation before destroying you infront of everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swanbow
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by somethingbeautiful)
Hey, I know how this feels. Best of luck with finding work. Do you think it's possible to do some voluntary work (I know some people can't for financial reasons) because not only would it help your CV it would give you a feeling of being productive and you'd get to meet people.

There are always openings in care work if that's something you would consider (again, it's not for everyone).
Much appreciated, always nice to know I'm not alone having suffered the despair of unemployment.

I've looked at voluntary work, but I'm required to spend 35 hours a week looking for work so unless it is allowed by the job centre it could lead to me getting sanctioned. I'm to meet with a careers adviser though, who might be able to help me out finding some work experience, or look at some training I could do. I've seen a graduate work placement which would be ideal, so I will mention it when I meet with her.

There are a lot of open positions in care work in my area, but nearly all of them require previous experience or a qualification. Nothing against the job, I know carers who do incredible work, but I just don't think I have the right heart or personality for it.
Ridingmyego
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My current problems include:

Chronic pain every day, from tearing the nerves in my Brachial Plexus from my spinal cord
Having the use of one arm
PTSD, surgeries,
Opiod addiction: more specifically Oxycodone addiction,hoping I don't have a respiratory arrest in my sleep,
Losing many of the friends I'd known for 5+ years after the crash
Hoping one of the clots in my lungs doesn't travel to my heart

On the plus side:
I've returned after a few months of rest to:
1) Restart and complete second year, which I've done to the tune of a 67/ 2:1
2) Spent a year as the Head Coach of our Uni's Men's Basketball team
3) Maintained regular Physio and hospital appointments
4) Maintained a good relationship with my mum and siblings

So if I'm just evaluating my life and no-one else's for now, I'd say I'm in a pretty good place. This year at Uni's nearly complete, and I've had fun all the way
whorace
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by miser)
1. Can't think of a good enough problem for this thread
First world problems.
jam277
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
1) Stuck in my mothers house and I really want to leave.
2) Waiting to start work is long. Just want to earn a salary so I can move to USA in the future.

Saying that I will make the converse thread of this.
thecatwithnohat
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by O.Ozz)
1. Realise my dad is a psychopathic bully towards me
2. My mum hates me
3. Not sure if i can pass this access course
4. Depression and Anxiety has heightned
5. I can't take being an introvert anymore
6. I can't take being the loner
7. I might start getting bullied in college

There's so much and it is depressing
chin up :hugs: there's always a light at the end of the tunnel
jam277
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Swanbow)
Much appreciated, always nice to know I'm not alone having suffered the despair of unemployment.

I've looked at voluntary work, but I'm required to spend 35 hours a week looking for work so unless it is allowed by the job centre it could lead to me getting sanctioned. I'm to meet with a careers adviser though, who might be able to help me out finding some work experience, or look at some training I could do. I've seen a graduate work placement which would be ideal, so I will mention it when I meet with her.

There are a lot of open positions in care work in my area, but nearly all of them require previous experience or a qualification. Nothing against the job, I know carers who do incredible work, but I just don't think I have the right heart or personality for it.
Dw, I was in a similar situation, nearly a year unemployed after university and I got a job(well about to get an offer this week after passing the interviews). Don't lose hope.

To get experience you need experience but there will always be a company willing to take risks on you, look around hard enough and you'll find one, just means you may not be getting the salary you'd want but it's worth being paid 5-10k a year less for the experience, which will bode well for the future.
Binary Freak
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
1. I'm bored
2. I'm averaging about 2-4 hours sleep per day. 5 If 'm incredibly lucky
3. I have nobody to countersignature my passport so I'm waiting around for an exam.
4. My social life is somewhat lacking
5. Don't make me continue. There's many more which I don't want to mention.
Bustamove
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
1) I have a serious gaming addiction which ruined my academic career in terms of getting into a good uni (on a gap year)
2) Being only 5ft 6... This is a legit problem for me as a guy.. I know there are people shorter, but I hate being this short
3) Stressing over Exams this summer
O.Ozz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Binary Freak)
4. My social life is somewhat lacking
Be happy, at least you have some sort of social life unlike me where i don't have a social life at all.
Binary Freak
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by O.Ozz)
Be happy, at least you have some sort of social life unlike me where i don't have a social life at all.
When I say my social life is somewhat lacking I do mean the only people I can talk to is people on the web. :sad:
O.Ozz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
chin up :hugs: there's always a light at the end of the tunnel
But for how long :sigh:.

Health wise i feel i should be sectioned if this continues
somemightsay888
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Binary Freak)
When I say my social life is somewhat lacking I do mean the only people I can talk to is people on the web. :sad:
pray4binaryfreak :sad:

My problems:

Ran out of PS4 games. Bored of every single one and everything keeps getting delayed :sigh:
Discovered I'm pretty dire at CoD, my dreams of becoming a FaZe member are gone
Depression
Anti-depressants help but give me a severe headache, haven't not had a headache in a month now
Uni worries
shadowshy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm right there with you on the disliking of the min. wage job OP (it's pretty appalling that they don't even pay extra for Sundays/Bank Holidays/Christmas, don't you think?) and my sleeping pattern has also been inconsistent for many years.

Wishing you the best in finding a better job with better pay that you will enjoy!

Something I'm currently stressing over is my poor dog having to have a major operation soon. Poor guy! He'll go stir-crazy, confined to a crate for several weeks! He loves his walks and ball-fetching more than any treat or food we could give him, I just hope he recovers ASAP for his own wellbeing. It's going to be a challenge for sure, he gives those proper Puss-in-Boot eyes that can make a person weep with guilt lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads