The Student Room Group

Are females more calmer than males?

Scroll to see replies

Neither. Anger is indisputably a male trait and not a sign of calmness so...
Reply 61
Original post by Eveiebaby
The post office rejected my application for passport 4 times.

Whoa no wonder you lost it

Posted from TSR Mobile
It seems that some men at least are anything but calm underneath and either suffer from depression more than women or are unable to control their tempers as much as women - hence the fact that over 90% of murders are committed by men.

Weird as girls often shout and let of steam about things that apparently don't bother boys.

Maybe the letting off steam or crying or having close intimate friends is what helps women cope better with life's problems? Perhaps men could be more supportive of other men?

After all both sexes have big problems to cope with don't they? Choose from - financial worries, exams, childbirth, bereavements, divorce, sickness, bringing up children, caring for relatives, wars etc.
Well if you're talking about aggressiveness, then I guess so, though I am a very angry/aggressive person. If you're just talking in general, then men are definitely more calm.
Reply 64
Original post by drowzee
Well if you're talking about aggressiveness, then I guess so, though I am a very angry/aggressive person. If you're just talking in general, then men are definitely more calm.

Why are u angry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BB1523
Why are u angry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol I'm not always angry, I just have a REALLY short fuse. If something irritates me I get really angry.
Reply 66
Original post by drowzee
lol I'm not always angry, I just have a REALLY short fuse. If something irritates me I get really angry.

See, you don't get that much with girls, they seem to be more chilled in that sense

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you think that then you should see my family, me & my dad are generally fairly calm while my mother & sisters often scream like crazy :dong:
Original post by Multitalented me
If you think that then you should see my family, me & my dad are generally fairly calm while my mother & sisters often scream like crazy :dong:

I think that females don't lose their temper as quick

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending