Are females more calmer than males? Watch

Walt_14
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Neither. Anger is indisputably a male trait and not a sign of calmness so...
BB1523
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Eveiebaby)
The post office rejected my application for passport 4 times.
Whoa no wonder you lost it

Posted from TSR Mobile
pickup
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It seems that some men at least are anything but calm underneath and either suffer from depression more than women or are unable to control their tempers as much as women - hence the fact that over 90% of murders are committed by men.

Weird as girls often shout and let of steam about things that apparently don't bother boys.

Maybe the letting off steam or crying or having close intimate friends is what helps women cope better with life's problems? Perhaps men could be more supportive of other men?

After all both sexes have big problems to cope with don't they? Choose from - financial worries, exams, childbirth, bereavements, divorce, sickness, bringing up children, caring for relatives, wars etc.
drowzee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well if you're talking about aggressiveness, then I guess so, though I am a very angry/aggressive person. If you're just talking in general, then men are definitely more calm.
BB1523
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by drowzee)
Well if you're talking about aggressiveness, then I guess so, though I am a very angry/aggressive person. If you're just talking in general, then men are definitely more calm.
Why are u angry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
drowzee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by BB1523)
Why are u angry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol I'm not always angry, I just have a REALLY short fuse. If something irritates me I get really angry.
BB1523
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by drowzee)
lol I'm not always angry, I just have a REALLY short fuse. If something irritates me I get really angry.
See, you don't get that much with girls, they seem to be more chilled in that sense

Posted from TSR Mobile
username927016
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you think that then you should see my family, me & my dad are generally fairly calm while my mother & sisters often scream like crazy :dong:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Multitalented me)
If you think that then you should see my family, me & my dad are generally fairly calm while my mother & sisters often scream like crazy :dong:
I think that females don't lose their temper as quick
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (152)
59.61%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.65%

Watched Threads