What's your skin type on the fitzpatrick scale? Watch

Nickierose21
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by jam277)
Tbf your arms are the best indicator of your skin colour. You tan easily from your face due to that part being in constant contact with the sun and the arms/chest are more untouched by the sun and are closer to your natural birth skin colour.
My face is like a 5 my arms like a 4 theyre not very light he even said its quite similar to a skin type for someone of Latin American descent etc which is typical a skin type 4 he said to him that was basically the same as someone with a darker caucasian skin type which is classified as a 3. Like I said I feel he was just darker so couldn't tell the difference.
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nickierose21)
My face is like a 5 my arms like a 4 theyre not very light he even said its quite similar to a skin type for someone of Latin American descent etc which is typical a skin type 4 he said to him that was basically the same as someone with a darker caucasian skin type which is classified as a 3. Like I said I feel he was just darker so couldn't tell the difference.
Yeah probably is the case.

Skin type 4 is hawt btw.
Nickierose21
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by jam277)
Yeah probably is the case.

Skin type 4 is hawt btw.
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (129)
64.5%
No I haven't decided yet (42)
21%
Yes but I might change my mind (29)
14.5%

Watched Threads