Post your stories/memories of TSR! Watch

Arkasia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CherryWine)
If that's "harsh" then I'm more of a **** than I thought I was.
Eh?
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Report 4 years ago
Since September 2013.

Certain members, chat threads (Super Chat Thread, Bengali Soc), year threads, the #modtrod incident and putting Pip on trial :rofl: And those GvB days, great times with great people Also, wabble + shoutbox

(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
Time to get nostalgic and post some of your best and most funny stories of TSR! :daydreaming:

How long have you been on TSR? :shakecane:

What are some of the most memorable moments of being a user? :groovy:

Any features of TSR or users that you miss, and why? :moon:
PRSOM. Nice thread idea. :ahee: What about you?
frankieboy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Yeah dude)
Some might say that for any of y'all who enjoy my jokes, I'll be here all week (execpt for next week and the weekends)
You forgot to make the announcement about the Ford Capri W reg that's blocking the entrance.
CherryWine
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Arkasia)
Eh?
That's not harsh, it didn't offend me in the slightest. If that's what people consider harsh nowadays, then I'm more of a **** than I thought I was... never mind
German123
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It has been over a year since i have joined this site. lol.
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A decade this May :closedeyes:

Favourite memory? Perhaps a post by cambio weschel in Religion, answering a thread with the title 'if you could ask God anything what would it be?'
The answer? "Are my grades good enough for Oxbridge?" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously... too many memories

And boy do I miss neg rep! :pinch:
c.t.14
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Had a previous account when I first joined a few years ago, more or less lurked rather than being active.

I like the bizarre threads TSR throws up every now and then, my favourite was probably the one about the guy who had a fetish of girls' cars not starting a couple of years back. Only TSR - stranger than fiction.

I too was a fan of neg rep :moon:
Arkasia
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's not harsh, it didn't offend me in the slightest. If that's what people consider harsh nowadays, then I'm more of a **** than I thought I was... never mind
Ah ok
Arkasia
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by c.t.14)
Had a previous account when I first joined a few years ago, more or less lurked rather than being active.

I like the bizarre threads TSR throws up every now and then, my favourite was probably the one about the guy who had a fetish of girls' cars not starting a couple of years back. Only TSR - stranger than fiction.

I too was a fan of neg rep :moon:
Remember Zhy?
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by SecretDuck)
Not Bubbles but bubbles. I posted way too many bubbles emoticons in that thread
Ohhh! I see My emoticon

(Original post by Black Rose)
Since September 2013.

The #modtrod incident, including putting Pip on trial :rofl: Those GvB days, great times with great people Also, wabble

TheGirlNextDoor, because she was part of those memories :moon:

PRSOM. Nice thread idea. :ahee: What about you?
Aww, those memories of GvB! :moon: What happened to TheGirlNextDoor?

I'll write mine and add it to the OP
IDukem
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
May 2012.

Not much really. I did enjoy being in the Welcome Squad for the short amount of time I was there (having a rivalry with one BurstingBubbles ) and just speaking to certain posters in general

Hands down TheGirlNextDoor, she was a bright spot of an otherwise underwhelming end of 2013/early 2014. I do miss thee :moon:
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i have learnt so much since joining TSR quite a while ago. 'sausage on the stair' is very memorable. also the brilliant photoshop thread started by memomemootoo... legendary.
more recently i was delighted to win the hoodie competition ( does my UMS look big in this ? ).
i am looking forward to the TSR Parliamentary Election where i shall stand for the AMA Party. AMA.

:badger:

:captain:

:badger:
CherryWine
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ah ok
It's exhausting trying to explain things to simple minds
c.t.14
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Remember Zhy?
I do not, maybe they were before my time. Were they renowned for making strange threads?
Yeah dude
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by frankieboy)
You forgot to make the announcement about the Ford Capri W reg that's blocking the entrance.
When I don't understand what is being said, I just say yes, and this technique will be used right now
CherryWine
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When I don't understand what is being said, I just say yes, and this technique will be used right now
When you don't understand what is being said, say no it'll make life a lot easier for you lol
Arkasia
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's exhausting trying to explain things to simple minds
Charming.

(Original post by c.t.14)
I do not, maybe they were before my time. Were they renowned for making strange threads?
"Zhy, Zhy, the foot fetish guy".
Yeah dude
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When you don't understand what is being said, say no it'll make life a lot easier for you lol
Yeah but that's how I got to this level with tequila, she dosen't say English or spanish words she just mumbles "AGGGRERGNHTYNYBTGNYRH" and. I'm just like "chhhhyeaaa????" And then she starts doing really weird stuff to me???????????

Posted from TSR Mobile
CherryWine
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah but that's how I got to this level with tequila, she dosen't say English or spanish words she just mumbles "AGGGRERGNHTYNYBTGNYRH" and. I'm just like "chhhhyeaaa????" And then she starts doing really weird stuff to me???????????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firmly say NO to the tequila. She will mess you up. She once made me leave the shop without paying for her because I'd already drank a lot of her beforehand. I got chased down the street for about half a mile, I was running because she made me fully believe I had done nothing wrong and that a random guy was chasing me. (Even though he was blatantly shouting that I hadn't paid for her) Say no, she will not make your life easy.
Yeah dude
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Firmly say NO to the tequila. She will mess you up. She once made me leave the shop without paying for her because I'd already drank a lot of her beforehand. I got chased down the street for about half a mile, I was running because she made me fully believe I had done nothing wrong and that a random guy was chasing me. (Even though he was blatantly shouting that I hadn't paid for her) Say no, she will not make your life easy.
But how can you say no to a hot South American chick calling you papi even though she does not have a South American name, tequila is the way, tequila is bae and I'm not talking about the sandwich nor am I talking about the drink

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (18)
7.06%
They might tell the bully (26)
10.2%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.47%
It might lead to more bullying (91)
35.69%
There's nothing they could do (78)
30.59%

Watched Threads