Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty impressed by a lengthy follicle on my left nostril :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hockham jaynsaw)
    You don't think that was a well reasoned and balanced argument? Sexism exists because there is no inherent equality. That doesn't make me a moron; it just makes me amoral. I don't appreciate you attributing it to a low IQ in an ad homien attempt to get out of the fact that maybe I am talking a little sense. I'm studying at Oxford -- I worked hard to get here -- and I don't appreciate my intelligence being belittled on a whim based on an argument you disagree with.

Sexism is not a function of intelligence: only views on the intrinsic value of a person. The question is what exactly makes everyone equal? There is nothing. Thus, anything that negates a man's natural advantage is an emotional, moral argument, not an objective, logical one.
    If this Frame then ur doing it wrong m'lord

protip: Soph is a bit touchy on the ol' casual sexism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cake_lover)
    Always with a barbell (none of the smith machine nonsense)

I'm South Asian ethnically, just was born and raised in Wales, so definitely not ginger! Any welshness in my accent has gone since living in England for Uni, and I've not attempted to molest a sheep (yet...)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If it's any consolation, I've already porked a few marsupials so dw you're not a freak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    If this Frame then ur doing it wrong m'lord

protip: Soph is a bit touchy on the ol' casual sexism
    Once you read Models, you'll understand.

ReputationRep:
    Once you read Models, you'll understand.
    oh, resist the ****-test? Vulnerability? Yeah I'm gonna get around to the itty bitty of that in due course, got some basic grounding of it though

ReputationRep:
    oh, resist the ****-test? Vulnerability? Yeah I'm gonna get around to the itty bitty of that in due course, got some basic grounding of it though
    Calling out a ****-test, explaining why she did it (AWALT), then proceeding to tell her why you're not going to put up with the b****, then drumming in the thing that set it off in the first place. It's the ultimate pacifier; there won't be a response.

ReputationRep:
    Calling out a ****-test, explaining why she did it (AWALT), then proceeding to tell her why you're not going to put up with the b****, then drumming in the thing that set it off in the first place. It's the ultimate pacifier; there won't be a response.
    eh I'm fairly sure Manson doesn't teach AWALT rest I agree with

ReputationRep:
    eh I'm fairly sure Manson doesn't teach AWALT rest I agree with
    Manson doesn't, no. That was my reasoning of why she does it. I then promptly got to work on why I lost frame for a second: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/...k0uf/on_anger/

ReputationRep:
    Manson doesn't, no. That was my reasoning of why she does it. I then promptly got to work on why I lost frame for a second: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/...k0uf/on_anger/
    you created that in the last hour? ****ing hell that's impressive analysis and a little disturbing

ReputationRep:
    you created that in the last hour? ****ing hell that's impressive analysis and a little disturbing
    Disturbing? The way I can switch between personas, you mean?

ReputationRep:
    Disturbing? The way I can switch between personas, you mean?
    the necessity to briefly write an essay on a fleeting incident in the middle of the night between some girl you don't even know IRL and yourself. It's bordering on neurotic and I'm sensing you're slightly hamstering there. I mean, this whole thing is you both getting anal about a possible #nohomo joke, mainly her, when you were just acknowledging the state of affairs (the average beta does not care about aesthetics to this degree so does not know photography).

I am of the opinion that anger is healthy but my expression of it is not. Especially when there will be no-one to sympathise because dat dere male disposability. It needs to be harnessed as it can easily bring you down. Women will naturally fear it because it could lead to physical violence against them or rape. Given that intense anger should only be expressed in front of a woman when you have to draw boundaries for ****-testing.

So you're hiding behind a persona right now? Worryingly, I'm becoming rather authentic on TSR lately.

ReputationRep:
    the necessity to briefly write an essay on a fleeting incident in the middle of the night between some girl you don't even know IRL and yourself. It's bordering on neurotic and I'm sensing you're slightly hamstering there
    No, you misunderstand. Watch everybody on there agree and then tell me a cult isn't forming

Everywhere I go, it happens. It's not neurosis, it's a power trip. Truth. How else would I write so well about the triad or pop out bull**** about sexual theory on a whim?

So you're hiding behind a persona right now? Worryingly, I'm becoming rather authentic on TSR lately.
    Always. My real self would scare people. You don't want to scare people.

ReputationRep:
    No, you misunderstand. Watch everybody on there agree and then tell me a cult isn't forming

Everywhere I go, it happens. It's not neurosis, it's a power trip. Truth. How else would I write so well about the triad?

Always. My real self would scare people. You don't want to scare people.

Hmm I'm not fully convinced. Respectfully, the need for a power trip in such a situation is slightly OTT, we're talking hashing out with some woman online mate, she shouldn't remotely threaten you if you're as alpha as you say.

If you were DT, why would you not want to scare people except to blend in? You could easily control them with fear.

Ngl man I think the most Alpha thing I could do right now is get the **** off to bed before I start developing heart problems and losing touch with reality a bit

ReputationRep:
    I notice a woman who can beat me on Rainbow Road, come at me bro
    Pssh, I doubt that, I've never played Rainbow Road! :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    My eyes and legs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Probably my boobs, the rest of me (apart from my height which is much below average) is average at best. My boobs however although not exactly amazing are pretty good.
    I think a good set of boobs is very satisfying for the mind of a human male. What you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My eyes and hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    I think a good set of boobs is very satisfying for the mind of a human male. What you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Couldn't care less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Couldn't care less.
    (lies)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meyrin)
    My philtrum.
    That your philtrum is the physical feature you prize above all others for its handsomeness would, to some, go a long way in explaining the rabidity of your feminist views

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.