The Student Room Group

Most embarrassing part of being human.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
When you get periods on the day of your exam

That would be momentarily annoying for me, luckily it hasn't happened....yet.
Original post by NHM713
That would be momentarily annoying for me, luckily it hasn't happened....yet.

Happens to me every year.. I'm due next week and I have 3 exams then :frown:
Reply 62
Original post by NHM713
What is the most embarrassing thing about being human?

When your born having depression or being a Loner and basically having no friends or a life at all. - That HAS to be the most EMBARASSING thing for anyone.
Original post by NHM713
Tots!

What are emotions exactly?

Umm... feelings towards a particular thing/person? I don't see why you asked the question unless you genuinely don't know what emotions are - which is unlikely.
How spectacularly moronic we all are
So many people are scared of making mistakes or stepping out of their current perception of the status quo.
Original post by scrotgrot
How spectacularly moronic we all are

I've got no likes, but basically what he/she says.
Reply 67
Original post by francesca_161
My stomach growling like a whale's mating call during an exam

Why does everyone find that embarrassing? I find it funny if it happens to me lol
Reply 68
Happens to me every year.. I'm due next week and I have 3 exams then :frown:

Without intentionally sounding crude, I reach for my tampons when I don't want to think about it for a while....obviously when I'm on.
Original post by ETRC
Why does everyone find that embarrassing? I find it funny if it happens to me lol

It's awkward for me, cos it's so quiet and suddenly you hear your stomach growling haha.
Original post by NHM713
Without intentionally sounding crude, I reach for my tampons when I don't want to think about it for a while....obviously when I'm on.

The joys of being a girl
When you get periods on the day of your exam

Happens every god damn time :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Happens every god damn time :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happens every year since Year 10 :colonhash:
Reply 73
Original post by O.Ozz
When your born having depression or being a Loner and basically having no friends or a life at all. - That HAS to be the most EMBARASSING thing for anyone.

Yeah, that doesn't seem so fun, but, that's only if you hold an idea in your mind of what having a life is meant to be.

Here I was thinking, having a life was a given, seeing as you're alive.
Reply 74
The joys of being a girl

*Sigh*
Reply 75
Original post by Ki Yung Na
So many people are scared of making mistakes or stepping out of their current perception of the status quo.

Agree.
Original post by askew116
I've often wondered about that. Like, in millions of years time, another species intelligent enough to form civilisations and technology could evolve, and could discover fossilised human bones, and/or evidence of our civilisation - cities and buildings, vehicles, etc, and it would be a great discovery for them - similar to our excitement when we discovered dinosaur fossils.

Not just human bones; they might find lots of CDs/DVDs too! Could entertain them for a while :wink:
Reply 77
Original post by IWantToBeThere
Not just human bones; they might find lots of CDs/DVDs too! Could entertain them for a while :wink:

What about when they discover the internet. :eek:
Original post by NHM713
What about when they discover the internet. :eek:

Then they might read your thread :lol:
But do you actively try discourage or endorse this?

Original post by Ki Yung Na

Original post by NHM713
Agree.

Quick Reply

Latest