Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Protein shakes are a money making scandal for meatheads. Everyone here can get enough from their diet with careful macro monitoring.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Soya beans contain more protein than shakes anyway. Peanuts are similar to protein shakes so if you can get yourself unsalted nuts(no homo) then you can get rid of that in the diet. Just blend some peanuts and drink it if you want the feeling of a shake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Either drink one and do one gym, or drink two and do no gyms. Three is cray.
    how is it crazy?
    ure supposed to drink 1gram per pound of body weight
    im 140pounds so 3 is right for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester United)
    Protein shakes? You mean steroid shakes right? I have exactly four; two in the morning, two in the afternoon and two before bed.
    how is it a steroid ?
    its protien
    do ure hwk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wwelol)
    how is it crazy?
    ure supposed to drink 1gram per pound of body weight
    im 140pounds so 3 is right for me
    Lol, k mate. Sort your life out.

ReputationRep:
    Was walking around town with my mate a year or two ago and he spontaneously popped in Holland and Barrett's. He came out with a huge bag of ridiculous peanuts for about 14 pound. I just shook my head and terminated the friendship on the spot.

ReputationRep:
    Should be renamed FF Fitness thread rather than Gym.

Steady 7km run today, will keep adding the distances on Monday & Friday. Tuesday & Thursday is speed & interval training. Wednesday is 75 minutes of 5-a-side :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Weight: 45kg
    Height: 5'4
    Bench: 100kg
    100m: Faster than Bolt.

Come at me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wwelol)
    how is it a steroid ?
    its protien
    do ure hwk
    If they called it a steroid then people would be put off by phaggy parents and gf's. Hence they pretend it's a type of protein. My brothers, friends dad knew somebody that did a chemistry degree and they said that whey is a type of anabolic steroid (albeit watered down).

srs

inb4 IgotA*inGCSEChemistry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Should be renamed FF Fitness thread rather than Gym.
    Nah lol cardio is for *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    Nah lol cardio is for *****
    Translation: I'm a lazy ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Translation: I'm a lazy ****

ReputationRep:
    Cardio is GOAT. Good way to start is doing laps round a football field (live next to one) and just doing more and more each day

ReputationRep:
    Cardio is for skinny manlets

I cycle to and from work, play football. Doing cardio outside of activities like that just makes you a nobjockey

ReputationRep:
    Still need to get into that. Can only do biking wrt cardio.

Would like to run for longer.

ReputationRep:
    lol at people who dont do cardio but lift and think they're healthy...
    ...if youre worried about the effect on muscle then just eat 400 calories more FFS. Not hard is it? The people who use that excuse are just lazy degenerates tbh

I run 5 miles 6 times a week. When I lived in Munich I would run in the mountains sometimes, could run for miles with a smile on my face :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Cardio is GOAT. Good way to start is doing laps round a football field (live next to one) and just doing more and more each day
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    Cardio is for skinny manlets

I cycle to and from work, play football. Doing cardio outside of activities like that just makes you a nobjockey
    (Original post by jam277)
    Still need to get into that. Can only do biking wrt cardio.
    I guess this explains why FK is a skinny manlet with a 10kg bench and Pimped + Jam are fat manlets who can't run

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    lol at people who dont do cardio but lift and think they're healthy...
    ...if youre worried about the effect on muscle then just eat 400 calories more FFS. Not hard is it? The people who use that excuse are just lazy degenerates tbh

I run 5 miles 6 times a week.
    don't wanna go catabolic

ReputationRep:
    Fideo stop e statting and post pic.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.