The Student Room Group

Who's still revising?

Scroll to see replies

Ah, I see. I hadn't thought about that tbh.... So hoping they treat us kindly :tongue:.
Not even prepared for S1(Maths) next week!
Haha quite :tongue:
7 exams next week:

RS (short course): pretty much winging it (it's all opinion based and if you manage to throw a couple of religious quotes in there, you got an A*

French (Listening and Reading): Have barely revised, managed to get full marks in all the mocks and my teacher told me there is no need for me to revise, and to focus on the subject that I need to revise. French is my favourite subject, actually really looking forward to the exam, is that weird?

Biology 2: YEP SHOULD PROBABLY START REVISING THIS I hate science with every fibre of my being.

Chemistry 2: Same as above (Though I feel more happy with chem than bio. Just need to brush up on quantative chemistry and the empirical formula)

Spanish: Same as French!
Original post by brother aldi
There's only two identities in c2!Wait for c3 lol... Youre gonna die:mwuaha:Posted from TSR Mobile

lmao, C3 isn't bad. C4 on the other hand.... D:
Original post by High Stakes
I'm up right now going through Biology. How's everyone feeling as the exams draw nearer?

I'm worried about ICT Theory, Catering theory and Physics, apart from that I'm absolutely fine!
Original post by Endian Chief
I'm worried about ICT Theory, Catering theory and Physics, apart from that I'm absolutely fine!

I took Catering last year and I got an a* in the exam. Its mostly common sense tbh and things you pick up like in restaurants
Original post by Ritterschaft
Mines the European reformation c1500-64 on Wednesday

ah mine is quite similar. on the 20th, my charles v exam is all about the german reformation. martin luther etc 1517-155
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I am EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY on the same page as you, History is my hardest subject too, I am also winging English lit and also revising Chem when it comes :eek:

I know how you feel :frown: :frown:

lots and lots of luck!!!
image.jpg
Original post by student97
ah mine is quite similar. on the 20th, my charles v exam is all about the german reformation. martin luther etc 1517-155
Original post by Don Pedro K.
The thing with me is, if I don't something interesting anymore, I just instantly dislike it. That's what happened with Geography basically! Also, I am planning to apply for Medicine so Geography will be kinda irrelevant next year anyway!

Ah I get you, I always found geography mind numbingly dull to be honest, I did pick it for AS but then did a last minute swap to French, only so much I can learn about water and rocks
Reply 71
Have economics (OCR) in less than 6 hours .. I was planning to sleep from 8pm to 4am but oh well :/ -- either way, im gonna murder the paper :-)
Original post by tahmiin
Have economics (OCR) in less than 6 hours .. I was planning to sleep from 8pm to 4am but oh well :/ -- either way, im gonna murder the paper :-)

All the best :biggrin:
Original post by Ritterschaft
image.jpg

I'm doing the same exam, how are you feeling? I still need to finish Anabaptists topic and the renaissance popes :eek:

Have you got any ideas what may come up, my teacher said Orders and formation of orders may come up this year.
lots and lots of luck!!!

You too :tongue:!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm doing the same exam, how are you feeling? I still need to finish Anabaptists topic and the renaissance popes :eek:

Have you got any ideas what may come up, my teacher said Orders and formation of orders may come up this year.

Probably Luther, he said
Reply 76
Original post by Bruno26
I'm up doing some Biology Unit 2,4, and 5 Revision and Past Papers :redface: (AQA A2!) I never have motivation to revise during the day...but at night, a sudden boost of motivation and energy goes through me; hence why I'm up now :biggrin:

Any tips for as biology unit 2 ????
OCR History A mid tudor crisis for sources and Charles V for essays

Any predictions for the paper on Wednesday for Tudors?
Original post by undine_monty
I took Catering last year and I got an a* in the exam. Its mostly common sense tbh and things you pick up like in restaurants

Thanks, that makes me feel so much better!
I still have 7 more exams to get through!! Revision won't end until the 2nd june :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest