The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Adult Nursing @ University of Greenwich Medway campus 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by MelD88
I did the same, withdrawn from the others and excepted offer. I really liked Greenwich uni too! Think I could cry 🙈😂😆 x

I'm so overwhelmed 🙈 really is like a dream come true for me! I loved greenwhich! You all were so lovely on the day to! I literally can't wait! 😀 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 61
What do we all do now? Wait for news? I'm so excited 😆😆
Reply 62
Original post by MelD88
What do we all do now? Wait for news? I'm so excited 😆😆

Think so 🙈 I'm so excited! Might be an idea so sort student finance if you are applying for it as it takes 6 weeks to process xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by Mia_b15
Think so 🙈 I'm so excited! Might be an idea so sort student finance if you are applying for it as it takes 6 weeks to process xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

6 weeks omg! I'm applying for busary and a loan. Are you applying x
I'm applying for everything now :smile: do any of you know the exact start time and finish times for lectures?
Reply 65
Original post by Sarahkayhair
I'm applying for everything now :smile: do any of you know the exact start time and finish times for lectures?

What are you applying for Sarah?
Reply 66
Original post by MelD88
What are you applying for Sarah?

Ahh help! How do you apply for a bursary? Thought we already had one from the NHS as they pay for tuition but do you still have to apply ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't wait to start nursing in January, I'm so excited.

If any of you use Facebook, I was thinking we could set up a Facebook group for us so we can talk on their as well? What do you all think?
Reply 68
Original post by Jordhan96
Can't wait to start nursing in January, I'm so excited.

If any of you use Facebook, I was thinking we could set up a Facebook group for us so we can talk on their as well? What do you all think?

That's a wicked idea :-) I'm still in shock of getting a place haha
Reply 69
Original post by Mia_b15
Ahh help! How do you apply for a bursary? Thought we already had one from the NHS as they pay for tuition but do you still have to apply ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! Create an NHS boss account
Reply 70
Facebook group would be great! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi my name is petra. I'm from Ireland and recently was offered interviews for both the Medway and avery hill campuses. If anyone has any insight or advice. I don't know which one to choose. Thanks
Hi my name is petra . I'm from Ireland. Today I just got offered interviews for both the Medway campus starting Jan 2016 and the Avery hill campus which starts in march. I haven't a clue which one to choose. Any advice.?
Reply 73
Original post by Petramaria91
Hi my name is petra . I'm from Ireland. Today I just got offered interviews for both the Medway campus starting Jan 2016 and the Avery hill campus which starts in march. I haven't a clue which one to choose. Any advice.?

Go to both interviews and follow your heart :-)
I have just tried making a Facebook group for us but it not letting me do it. I'm not too sure if I am doing it right, as I have never made a group on Facebook before :s-smilie:It seems to only let me make a group if I add my friends to it, but none of my Facebook friends are doing the course.
Reply 75
Maybe add us on Facebook first? Or I can have a try x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
I just made a group called '2016 adult nursing UOG. Have a search for it and let me know if you see it, and join :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
I'll have a search now. Xx
Reply 78
Original post by Mia_b15
I just made a group called '2016 adult nursing UOG. Have a search for it and let me know if you see it, and join :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't find it :-( xx
Reply 79
Original post by Mia_b15

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't find it, if you can add me to the group? Mel Deniz x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending