Turn on thread page Beta

Big Brother 2015 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win Big Brother 2015?
    Chloe
    17.39%
    Cristian
    17.39%
    Danny
    0%
    Jack
    8.70%
    Joel
    47.83%
    Nick
    8.70%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemxn)
    Not much tbh just Jack getting pissed off over Jade's luxury treats and Harriet having a political debate with Joel :-)
    Thanks!

What is Jade playing at? I can't stand her! She's reeled Nick in and now with him trying to distance himself, as he's aware the house is against her, she's trying to get close to and potentially manipulate/reel in Cristian. She's never bothered with him before but now sitting tickling him and being all touchy feely with him. I hope he's smart enough to not fall for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    Thanks!

What is Jade playing at? I can't stand her! She's reeled Nick in and now with him trying to distance himself, as he's aware the house is against her, she's trying to get close to and potentially manipulate/reel in Cristian. She's never bothered with him before but now sitting tickling him and being all touchy feely with him. I hope he's smart enough to not fall for it.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jade was the next to go. I am kind of guessing she will get nominated by a lot of the housemates and I don't think the public are too keen on her.

I also feel that Harriet is getting really aggressive. I would be scared to be on the angry side of her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzanne123)
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jade was the next to go. I am kind of guessing she will get nominated by a lot of the housemates and I don't think the public are too keen on her.

I also feel that Harriet is getting really aggressive. I would be scared to be on the angry side of her!
    I agree Harriet is really aggressive and I think Aaron is waaaay to sensitive. He's always walking about with his underwear lool, I'll find that disturbing if I was in the house.

Yh Jade will probably be nominated, but I do feel that she is being left out. Even though, she may have brought it on herself, it's still not nice... with no escape in that house!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just seen the nominations... Shots fired much?

I must be the only person who likes Aaron? And Jade!.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    This week's nominated housemates...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Aaron, Cristian, Eileen, Jade, Joel and Nick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    This week's nominated housemates...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aaron, Cristian, Eileen, Jade, Joel and Nick
    I want the 1st one to go! Can't stand them

However I read on BBspy another twist will be taking place so the nominated housemates could change ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by lemxn)
    I want the 1st one to go! Can't stand them

However I read on BBspy another twist will be taking place so the nominated housemates could change ?
    First or the fourth for me.

(I feel like we're speaking in code!)

Oh that's interesting. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

ReputationRep:
    I like the first one, believe it or not.
    Hope third and sixth one stay in, really would miss them.
    Still not sure what to make of the fifth one.
    Fourth one defo should go IMO.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It has been revealed on BOTS now, so the nominated housemates are: Aaron, Cristian, Eileen, Jade, Joel and Nick.

I really hope Joel and Nick stay, before I'd miss them both. Eileen doesn't deserve to be up - it's purely based on her age - but I wouldn't really miss any of Aaron, Cristian or Jade. I expect the latter to go.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who finds Jade's "touchy-feelyness" a bit creepy? I think that's what kind of influenced Nock to think she like him back, and again to make him nominate the ones he did.

In that case, I didn't appreciate Chloe starting unnecessary drama with Nick for nominating her. That's how the game goes so she needs to calm herself or leave.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what the eviction twist is?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Am I the only one who finds Jade's "touchy-feelyness" a bit creepy? I think that's what kind of influenced Nock to think she like him back, and again to make him nominate the ones he did.

In that case, I didn't appreciate Chloe starting unnecessary drama with Nick for nominating her. That's how the game goes so she needs to calm herself or leave.
    Wait until tonight's show. She gets a bit touchy-feely with Cristian. Rylan showed some clips last night on BOTS.

ReputationRep:
    Wait until tonight's show. She gets a bit touchy-feely with Cristian. Rylan showed some clips last night on BOTS.
    She started it with him during the weekend too. Don't tell me she does more
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Ndella)
    She started it with him during the weekend too. Don't tell me she does more
    It involves both of them in the bath!

ReputationRep:
    It involves both of them in the bath!
    Oh damn Christian's her next victim, pray for him! :bath:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Anyone know what the eviction twist is?
    Not yet. Haven't heard anything mentioned about a twist.

ReputationRep:
    Well that was one hell of a twist! The nominated housemates who were supposed to be up for eviction are safe (although unbeknown to them) whilst the other housemates are all up. With Jack saving himself with immunity (and being the only housemate aware of the secret twist), that leaves Sarah, Danny, Amy & Sally, Kieran, Chloe and Harriet facing eviction. 4 of those six will be evicted on Friday and will be replaced by 4 new housemates!! (I just heard the last part on BB BOTS)

I'm so so so so glad jade and nick are safe

Dreading these four new housemates though.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think the 4 evicted on Friday might be going into a secret house to watch the others?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think the 4 evicted on Friday might be going into a secret house to watch the others?
    Nope new housemates according to bbots. Harriet to go lol !

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.