The Student Room Group

KPMG NEW 360 apprenticeship scheme September 2015 intake

Scroll to see replies

congratulations! Which firm did you apply for and what time did you get the call
Reply 61
Original post by Mo haque
congratulations! Which firm did you apply for and what time did you get the call

someone called me around 3-3;30 ish i applied to their london office...

have you heard back yet?
Original post by anagoogi
someone called me around 3-3;30 ish i applied to their london office...

have you heard back yet?

Nope not yet
Original post by Bavman123
Hey I got a place in London, anyone else?

Sick man! You didn't get into BDO & got into something much better KPMg!!
Original post by Bavman123
Haha yeah man you remember me from assessment centre?

Good memory mate that's all (Y)
I got my offer for London last night
Reply 66
Original post by Mo haque
Nope not yet

Hi bav,

i also got accepted for the london office, and i remember you at my AC day too! you were the guy that worked at waitrose right? (btw i'm the girl that wore a green blazer, who had jenny for the interview) :smile:

oh and congratulations!!
Anagoogi you spent a year doing internship/apprenticeship elsewhere? (Tooka gap year)
Reply 68
Original post by thcstudent95
Anagoogi you spent a year doing internship/apprenticeship elsewhere? (Tooka gap year)

oh wow i'm shocked that we were all at the same assessment centre!

yep i did i'm still doing the gap year, i'm working for a construction consultancy firm...

btw have you heard back yet? and which person were you from the ac, describe yourself?
Original post by anagoogi
oh wow i'm shocked that we were all at the same assessment centre!

yep i did i'm still doing the gap year, i'm working for a construction consultancy firm...

btw have you heard back yet? and which person were you from the ac, describe yourself?

I got my offer Thursday afternoon, waiting for the next email regarding results day and etc.
I received an offer for KPMG CSQ (Canary Wharf) on Thursday.
Original post by tsingh123
I got my offer for London last night

Well done. Are you going to accept it?
Original post by Simonthegreat
Well done. Are you going to accept it?

Thanks and yes I will be accepting. Has anyone received the formal offer email yet?
Reply 73
We need to achieve at least a BCC at A-Level.

Does anyone know if they'll accept a BBD , as its still equivalent (260 UCAS points) ?
Yeah they would, 260 points is 260 points
Reply 75
How about if you obtain CCC (240 UCAS) from 3 A-levels, but you also have an additional 30 UCAS points from an AS level. Would they still accept you ?
Hey,
I have my face-to-face interview tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone can tell me what they'll ask me just so I'm prepared? Is it just 1 person interviewing or 2? Are the assessments I'll be given hard or just straight forward? I'm a little nervous and I'd rather know what to expect than to go in completely unaware. :smile:
Reply 77
Original post by VictoriaA1995
Hey,
I have my face-to-face interview tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone can tell me what they'll ask me just so I'm prepared? Is it just 1 person interviewing or 2? Are the assessments I'll be given hard or just straight forward? I'm a little nervous and I'd rather know what to expect than to go in completely unaware. :smile:

Hi Victoria, how did you find it? do you think you did well? when do you hear back?
How has everyone done today? Met the KPMG requirements? :smile: I got AAB
Reply 79
Original post by JMG-Manchester
How has everyone done today? Met the KPMG requirements? :smile: I got AAB

Thats great ! You done exeptionally well!
Congratulations !

Does anybody know how long they'll take to confirm our spot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending