Turn on thread page Beta

Breaking bad or Prison break watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    For everyone who's disappointed by PB's ending (I haven't seen it so I have no idea what happened)...don't worry, Wentworth and the other dude are now super villains in Central City. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    are they:O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heffalump .)
    Actually 4 of the main characters in prison break play in the Flash:')
    Attachment 397625
    oh wait yeaahhh they are in flash arent they

ReputationRep:
    Breaking Bad.

ReputationRep:
    loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    Breaking Bad.
    its pretty damn good

ReputationRep:
    Overall, as shows and their cohesive stories and not singling out any seasons, Breaking Bad is in another league. The writing, for one, is insane. Some scenes feature some of the best dialogue and tense moments on television - "tread lightly". The story itself is genius, insane to the point where it's like a comic book, yet still so believable and tense. The way they portray Walther White's gradual decline in his humanity and morals through the manner in which he acts on screen with his family, his friends and his enemies is great to watch and also allowed Bryan Cranston to give one of the best, of not THE best, television performances, ever. Also, and some may not appreciate this as much, but the attention to detail in the cinematography is stupidly good. Tiny details and elements really tell you about a particular scene, location or character. The framing, colours and visual elements create a stunning style, matched by the shows music. I cannot dissect prison break in as much detail to compare because 1. I can not be bothered, 2. It wasn't that great (for me), but I can understand the appeal, and 3. A lot of it bored me.

I have seen many TV shows. Many. Breaking Bad comes second in my best shows ever list. Prison Break doesn't make the Top 20. But the first season is great, I cannot lie.

ReputationRep:
    Prison Break!!!!!
    Really feel like re-watching it now but exams..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrateDigger)
    Overall, as shows and their cohesive stories and not singling out any seasons, Breaking Bad is in another league. The writing, for one, is insane. Some scenes feature some of the best dialogue and tense moments on television - "tread lightly". The story itself is genius, insane to the point where it's like a comic book, yet still so believable and tense. The way they portray Walther White's gradual decline in his humanity and morals through the manner in which he acts on screen with his family, his friends and his enemies is great to watch and also allowed Bryan Cranston to give one of the best, of not THE best, television performances, ever. Also, and some may not appreciate this as much, but the attention to detail in the cinematography is stupidly good. Tiny details and elements really tell you about a particular scene, location or character. The framing, colours and visual elements create a stunning style, matched by the shows music. I cannot dissect prison break in as much detail to compare because 1. I can not be bothered, 2. It wasn't that great (for me), but I can understand the appeal, and 3. A lot of it bored me.

I have seen many TV shows. Many. Breaking Bad comes second in my best shows ever list. Prison Break doesn't make the Top 20. But the first season is great, I cannot lie.
    gotta agree bout breaking bad.. i loved the way walter was laughing like he was crying when skyler gave all the money away near the end of the season??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by childofthesun)
    Prison Break!!!!!
    Really feel like re-watching it now but exams..
    yeah poo im gonna start prison break after exams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustADude_)
    gotta agree bout breaking bad.. i loved the way walter was laughing like he was crying when skyler gave all the money away near the end of the season??
    Yeah that scene sent shivers down my spine :adore:

ReputationRep:
    are they:O
    See quote below:

(Original post by Heffalump .)
    Actually 4 of the main characters in prison break play in the Flash:')
    Attachment 397625

(Original post by whorace)
    Does he still talk like he's high on mushrooms
    Doesn't sound high to me but he has a sort of..theatrical tone to his voice when he speaks. D:

ReputationRep:
    Which one is better????
    easy bb is better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrateDigger)
    Yeah that scene sent shivers down my spine :adore:
    lovedd it! lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    See quote below:

Doesn't sound high to me but he has a sort of..theatrical tone to his voice when he speaks. D:
    lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huma97ali)
    easy bb is better
    well apparently pb is better in the first two seasons..
    but yeah i really liked bb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justadude_)
    which one is better????
    breaking bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloéWoods)
    breaking bad!
    yup i really like breaking bad!

ReputationRep:
    Prison break season 1 + 3 were awesome

Breaking bad seasons 2 - 4 equally awesome.

ReputationRep:
    PRISON BREAK!!! AHH LOVE IT SO MUCH, TOO MANY CLIFFHANGERS AT THE END OF EVERY EPISODE, LOVE IT. I've watch like 2 and 1/2 episodes of BB dunno if I should continue, or nahhh:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Prison break season 1 + 3 were awesome

Breaking bad seasons 2 - 4 equally awesome.
    loool ive seen bb and i like the intense moments, need to watcch pb now

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.