Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeclanC97)
    I agree with VannR. You won't lose many marks, only a couple for accuracy. I'd still expect you get 7.
    Well I doubt that given it was only a 5 marker! But I see what you mean thank you guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TTWNGCBC)
    Well I doubt that given it was only a 5 marker! But I see what you mean thank you guys!
    Ah yes sorry, illusion was the 5 marker against direct realism. You should still get 4 marks still at least

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There is only one exam board which does AS philosophy (according to my teachers) and it's AQA.

Personally, I'm sh*tting myself. This is the exam I'm dreading most
    My exam board is OCR..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simbasa)
    Im doing the OCR B philosophy exam board, I didn't know they had AQA in Philosophy. Do you discuss philosophers like Aristotle, Plato and Hume?

I still can't get my head around how to answer the part a)"Explain the concept of creatio ex nihlio" Its really confusing.

'Creatio ex nihlio' means created out of nothing (which christians believe God did) - this shows he is omnipotent etc...

ReputationRep:
    if the questions aren't on either the ontological, cosmological, teleological arguments or the problem of evil I'm gonna have a bad time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simbasa)
    Im more confident for Ethics than Philosophy tbh, I think ethics is more straight forward.
    Omg same!

ReputationRep:
    There is only one exam board which does AS philosophy (according to my teachers) and it's AQA.

Personally, I'm sh*tting myself. This is the exam I'm dreading most
    RSSO4?

ReputationRep:
    this website isn't working for me can someone try it and let me know if it loads for them, its the question predictions http://peped.org/philosophicalinvest...thics-2016-a2/

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm on OCR. What do you think is going to come up tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bbbbbb2)
    Anyone on OCR philosophy and ethics

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Meee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bbbbbb2)
    Anyone on OCR philosophy and ethics

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm doing OCR, hoping for Ontological, Plato, Theodicies and Irreducible Complexity (I hate Science/Religion, but this in itself is a pretty basic yet likely topic).

Worst case scenario - Moral Argument, Judaeo Christian God and Aristotle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mattysbabe)
    if the questions aren't on either the ontological, cosmological, teleological arguments or the problem of evil I'm gonna have a bad time
    Me too, were in the same boat here

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 18, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.