Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    you drop me a pm id be happy to see!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I won't be hurt i just honestly want to know.
    Okay then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omarkhatri)
    Skeeen...which guy wants to be with a girl that's sent her picture to a million of random guys. If you haven't realised 99.9% of the guys that replied to you are pervs. How do you kno if you one of these people are like 50 years old
    Yiu should be wth a guy that loves you for who you are. Not how you look.
    I girl can look like a queen...but what's inside can make her look like sh*t
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Pm ill be honest

ReputationRep:
    Happy to rate. Drop me a PM.

ReputationRep:
    SMDH

What's in the water today?

Send me a pic I'll respond though

ReputationRep:
    You've probably heard this before so I'll keep it short. I have **** luck with guys (I'm a girl) and I wanted to know once and for all of I'm actually ugly.So drop in and I'll PM you a picture. Thanks
    PM me if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    Go for it.
    you know, every time I see you and your dp around, I always mentally comment on how hot you are from looking at your dp. I've literally JUST realised that's actually childish gambino in your dp xD I'm so ****ing stupid aha

on a more relevant note: OP, you're hot. 8.5/10, I'd say

ReputationRep:
    Is it a matter of dignity???
    LOL
    I'd feel offended if i felt in any way that i was doing something wrong
    but i'm not so i'm fine.
    It's not wrong. It's just undignified to the extreme. Why would you wanna send your picture to strangers seriously?? Are you that desperate for validation that you'll risk them saving it and using it for god knows what? Use your head.

I don't care what you judge me for - we aren't talking about me, and if I claimed to be a saint i wouldn't post things under my name (unlike you you) If what you're doing is fine why post anonymously? Why worry so bad about being recognised that you won't post it on the thread then delete? I suspect you do realise this isn't a smart thing to do, or your actions don't make sense.

Regardless of the many questionable things I've done in my life, sending my picture to strangers is not a risk I would ever take. Particularly not for the reason of 'omg boys don't like me please rate me strangers!' because i have respect for myself and those around me. I wonder what your friends and family, teachers or employers would think about your actions.I assume you aren't fourteen, so I stand by my suggestion to get some dignity.

I think posting pictures is stupid and unsafe, and I will continue to call people out on it. Who knows maybe one day someone will listen.

ReputationRep:
    I would love to see how beautiful you are, although I will let you know that i never tell anyone they look ugly, looks don't matter to me, i think I'm rather old fashioned in the sense that make up, clothes hair, means nothing to me. If you are a friend and care then I will always find you beautiful no matter what you look like. Try not to worry about your looks yeah, I'm sure if you meet someone in the future they will love you whether you look like a million pounds or not. I have always tried to stay like that, and i really do hope there are people like that out there for you to meet, because for those people you will have nothing to prove.
    But feel free to pm me a photo if you would like but i will see you as nothing other than beautiful ^.^

(sorry to interrupt this with a deep paragraph, just want to make someone's day, may make me sound not very "masculine" but i couldn't care, just want to make at least one person smile)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    you know, every time I see you and your dp around, I always mentally comment on how hot you are from looking at your dp. I've literally JUST realised that's actually childish gambino in your dp xD I'm so ****ing stupid aha

Haha, I'm sure a lot of people think the same. I have had multiple messages asking if that's me. I wish it was.

Yeah, she is attractive. She has nothing to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    6/10

I think you're average.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Go on then if this is still happening.

ReputationRep:
    Sure, PM me

(Original post by AvaAdore)
    It's not wrong. It's just undignified to the extreme. Why would you wanna send your picture to strangers seriously?? Are you that desperate for validation that you'll risk them saving it and using it for god knows what? Use your head.

I don't care what you judge me for - we aren't talking about me, and if I claimed to be a saint i wouldn't post things under my name (unlike you you) If what you're doing is fine why post anonymously? Why worry so bad about being recognised that you won't post it on the thread then delete? I suspect you do realise this isn't a smart thing to do, or your actions don't make sense.

Regardless of the many questionable things I've done in my life, sending my picture to strangers is not a risk I would ever take. Particularly not for the reason of 'omg boys don't like me please rate me strangers!' because i have respect for myself and those around me. I wonder what your friends and family, teachers or employers would think about your actions.I assume you aren't fourteen, so I stand by my suggestion to get some dignity.

I think posting pictures is stupid and unsafe, and I will continue to call people out on it. Who knows maybe one day someone will listen.
    Anonymous because i'm friends with some guys that are on TSR and they'll know why i've made this thread. If i've PM'd you you'll kind of understand.
    Not so much worried about being recognised just that i'd prefer it i wasn't. If i was worried i wouldn't do it, i'm okay with someone coming up to me as college and saying HEY I'VE FOUND YOUR TSR ACCOUNT. We can have a laugh about it but it's just easier if they didn't as i'd have to start watching what i say on here.
    Why would my family friends etc care? It's akin to making my picture my display picture on TSR. Loads of people can save it and see it. This is just a much more controlled version.
    How is it unsafe? To be very honest ALL my pictures are very conservative so i doubt it'd be used in anyway. Everyone's pictures are out there, my instagram isn't on private.
    Yeah it's kind of an immature thread, i'm 18 i can be immature **** off

ReputationRep:
    You live in London so it's too risky

Thank you
    No as in they seem to only want one thing... that i am not willing to give.
    Then how can you think you're ugly? You're just finding the wrong guys, thats all.

ReputationRep:
    Pm me, I'll be honest

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Pm me too

(Original post by thechemistress)

(Original post by NathanW18)
    Haha, I'm sure a lot of people think the same. I have had multiple messages asking if that's me. I wish it was.

Yeah, she is attractive. She has nothing to worry about.
    Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    Anonymous because i'm friends with some guys that are on TSR and they'll know why i've made this thread. If i've PM'd you you'll kind of understand.
    Not so much worried about being recognised just that i'd prefer it i wasn't. If i was worried i wouldn't do it, i'm okay with someone coming up to me as college and saying HEY I'VE FOUND YOUR TSR ACCOUNT. We can have a laugh about it but it's just easier if they didn't as i'd have to start watching what i say on here.
    Why would my family friends etc care? It's akin to making my picture my display picture on TSR. Loads of people can save it and see it. This is just a much more controlled version.
    How is it unsafe? To be very honest ALL my pictures are very conservative so i doubt it'd be used in anyway. Everyone's pictures are out there, my instagram isn't on private.
    Yeah it's kind of an immature thread, i'm 18 i can be immature **** off
    Pm me

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.