Turn on thread page Beta

If you had to enter a homosexual relationship with one tsr member? Who And Why? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    I've noticed the same things about him as you have. I find him very annoying
    Isn't he just? He comes across as a bothersome self-righteous little scrote who is a plague to society

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeYou2Night)
    Isn't he just? He comes across as a bothersome self-righteous little scrote who is a plague to society
    Indeed #*****ing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    Hmm.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...6#post44258586

First ever post on TSR, no less. The words 'beta' and 'pussy' spring to mind.
    The fact you haven't replied as you know full well you have know idea what you are on about in terms of BDSM, and you're too scared to admit it, just shows the you of person you really are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    x
    The fact you delete your replies also says something about you, but oh well, I'm off to the Private Members Club tonight in my Ferrari (Im 20 )

ReputationRep:
    been a while guys did anyone say og.east?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaMandarine)
    Mochassassin, she's adorbs and I like her spirit :cute:
    You are such a babe. I'd choose you. Hands down. Without a doubt.
    You're an expert at finding appropriate gifs and you have such a funny way of describing things, hehe. Also because we need to have a feast soon!

ReputationRep:
    Dead girls Dance because she seems to have sense which is rare on TSR and is attractive IDGAF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    Dead girls Dance because she seems to have sense which is rare on TSR and is attractive IDGAF
    :love: :lol:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.