Turn on thread page Beta

Bleach Appreciation (not the cleaning product...) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)

Ichigo V Goku = Goku uses Kamehameha, Ichigo dies
    Aizen V Kid Buu = Kid Buu is invincible, uses a mass destruction move, Aizen and all of Earth is destroyed
    I could go on a tangent but we all know that DBZ is better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feraligatr)
    Ichigo V Goku = Goku uses Kamehameha, Ichigo dies
    Aizen V Kid Buu = Kid Buu is invincible, uses a mass destruction move, Aizen and all of Earth is destroyed
    I could go on a tangent but we all know that DBZ is better

I haven't read/watched DBZ so I can't compare moves :^) I will check it out after Naruto tho.

ReputationRep:
    Probably, but I can't be bothered to start watching now. I'm already almost done with it :P Plus manga requires time to stream the videos and I can't be bothered. Unfortunately my womb is not up for rent right now, you could always consult a local witch doctor.
    *sigh* you wasted so much of your life with manga...it takes 2 secs to stream a video, have you even watched any of the main fights on youtube?

im dont know where to find a witch doctor, i dont really roll in those kind of circles

ReputationRep:

I haven't read/watched DBZ so I can't compare moves :^) I will check it out after Naruto tho.
    Meh, fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CelticBeast)
    *sigh* you wasted so much of your life with manga...it takes 2 secs to stream a video, have you even watched any of the main fights on youtube?

im dont know where to find a witch doctor, i dont really roll in those kind of circles
    2 seconds?! Definitely not where I live, more like 2 hours -.- I remember watching the fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra, one of my favorites. I actually have a lot of anime to watch on my list, and I can't go back and watch Bleach or Naruto right now :^)

ReputationRep:
    Favourite character?
    Favourite arc?
    Favourite OTP?
    Favourite bankai?

I just want an excuse to talk about Bleach.
    Nnoitra!!!
    Arrancar arc
    Wtf is an OTP?
    Kokujou Tengen Myo'o I'd like that any day!

ReputationRep:
    Bring back the anime, NOW :'(

Fave character: Byakuya
    Fave arc: The last one in the anime (that ended on a bloody cliff hanger omghshgifgjdk)

ReputationRep:
    2 seconds?! Definitely not where I live, more like 2 hours -.- I remember watching the fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra, one of my favorites. I actually have a lot of anime to watch on my list, and I can't go back and watch Bleach or Naruto right now :^)
    pffffft excuses, whats on your list atm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Nnoitra!!!
    Arrancar arc
    Wtf is an OTP?
    Kokujou Tengen Myo'o I'd like that any day!
    I can't remember what it stands for, but which 2 characters would you like to be in a relationship?

(Original post by EllainKahlo)
    Bring back the anime, NOW :'(

Fave character: Byakuya
    Fave arc: The last one in the anime (that ended on a bloody cliff hanger omghshgifgjdk)
    The shinigami vs quincy arc? I like this one too. And Byakuya is simply perfect <3 His relationship with Rukia makes me want to cry sometimes.

pffffft excuses, whats on your list atm?
    Oh Lord, you probably won't have heard of most of these:
    Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
    Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
    Itazura na Kiss
    Ore Monogatari
    Sukkite li na yo
    Uta no Prince-sama
    Heroine Shikkaku
    Plastic Memories
    Parasyte
    Akatsuki no Yona
    Black Butler

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember what it stands for, but which 2 characters would you like to be in a relationship?

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
    Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
    Itazura na Kiss
    Ore Monogatari
    Sukkite li na yo
    Uta no Prince-sama
    Heroine Shikkaku
    Plastic Memories
    Parasyte
    Akatsuki no Yona
    Black Butler
    Aizen and Yoruichi duh

You need some Tokyo Ghoul in your life.

ReputationRep:
    Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
    Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
    Itazura na Kiss
    Ore Monogatari
    Sukkite li na yo
    Uta no Prince-sama
    Heroine Shikkaku
    Plastic Memories
    Parasyte
    Akatsuki no Yona
    Black Butler
    nope but ive seen parasyte, f***ing beast of an anime, almost as good as tokyo ghoul

didnt realise you were such a hardcore anime fan

ReputationRep:
    Aizen and Yoruichi duh

You need some Tokyo Ghoul in your life.
    Hmm, I've never heard of that OTP wow... why and how? Lol. I could see Yoruichi and Byakuya, but Yoruichi and Aizen? >.> I'll add Tokyo Ghoul to my list.

nope but ive seen parasyte, f***ing beast of an anime, almost as good as tokyo ghoul

didnt realise you were such a hardcore anime fan
    Anime is love. Anime is life. OH, I forgot Full Metal Alchemist.

ReputationRep:

Anime is love. Anime is life. OH, I forgot Full Metal Alchemist.
    fma is beast aye ive seen both versions haha

ReputationRep:
    fma is beast aye ive seen both versions haha
    Oh yeah, the original and the Brotherhood. I want to watch both xD I was reading Naruto the other day and started sobbing during the backstory of how the 4th hokage and the wife (naruto's parents) died... I mean, jesus christ. Too many feels.

ReputationRep:

The shinigami vs quincy arc? I like this one too. And Byakuya is simply perfect <3 His relationship with Rukia makes me want to cry sometimes.

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
    Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
    Itazura na Kiss
    Ore Monogatari
    Sukkite li na yo
    Uta no Prince-sama
    Heroine Shikkaku
    Plastic Memories
    Parasyte
    Akatsuki no Yona
    Black Butler
    That's it, the Lost Shinigami Arc I love how the artwork improves throughout the series. It's easily my favourite anime style and so hard to find - really sleek and cool.

His relationship with Rukia is painfully beautiful. He never talks about his feelings but it is easy to assume he sees Hisana when he looks at her. I wish they would just get together and put me out of my misery

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I've never heard of that OTP wow... why and how? Lol. I could see Yoruichi and Byakuya, but Yoruichi and Aizen? >.> I'll add Tokyo Ghoul to my list.
    Because they seem like they'd make a fabulous evil couple

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllainKahlo)
    That's it, the Lost Shinigami Arc I love how the artwork improves throughout the series. It's easily my favourite anime style and so hard to find - really sleek and cool.

His relationship with Rukia is painfully beautiful. He never talks about his feelings but it is easy to assume he sees Hisana when he looks at her. I wish they would just get together and put me out of my misery
    Definitely, but I didn't even notice the artwork changed the first time? Only when I reread from the beginning, I realized how much it changed ^^

But hold up. When I was talking about Rukia and Byakuya's relationship, I meant a brother-sister thing. I cannot see them hooking up at all, I see Byakuya as a caring older brother who refuses to show that he actually cares.

Because they seem like they'd make a fabulous evil couple
    I love Aizen but his soul is too dark for anyone.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, the original and the Brotherhood. I want to watch both xD I was reading Naruto the other day and started sobbing during the backstory of how the 4th hokage and the wife (naruto's parents) died... I mean, jesus christ. Too many feels.
    haha that is quite emotional aye, the one that got me was the first episode when naruto's behind the tree and his teachers like 'no he is not a monster, he belongs in the hidden leaf' and im just like no im a man, men dont cry

ReputationRep:
    haha that is quite emotional aye, the one that got me was the first episode when naruto's behind the tree and his teachers like 'no he is not a monster, he belongs in the hidden leaf' and im just like no im a man, men dont cry
    Hahaha, men don't cry pls. I can't believe that you've watched Naruto and FMA and you haven't cried, not possible bruh.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely, but I didn't even notice the artwork changed the first time? Only when I reread from the beginning, I realized how much it changed ^^

But hold up. When I was talking about Rukia and Byakuya's relationship, I meant a brother-sister thing. I cannot see them hooking up at all, I see Byakuya as a caring older brother who refuses to show that he actually cares.

I love Aizen but his soul is too dark for anyone.
    Haha I know most people only see it that way but the unspoken tension between the two makes me feel like there could be a romance there - if Byakuya wasn't his solitary-self that is. But the brother-sister dynamic is cute too. I just need the anime to continue

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.