Embarrassed about buying condoms Watch

ohhello92x
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just be confident when you go into the shop and buy them. It's not like you're gonna see them again. Condoms are there for a reason

Or if you're still nervous about buying them in store, get them online

Posted from TSR Mobile
Foo.mp3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Freedoms ftw :borat:
jacko894
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Im 14 *****s and i bet i will have sex before all of you ******
jngreen01
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 17, I am mature its just that it does feel like people are staring while I'm looking at condoms and I have no idea which type to buy.
Just walk in. Pick up condoms. Pay. Leave. What’s so bad about that? Ooh look at the kid having safe sex, who really is gonna say that
jacko894
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by jngreen01)
Just walk in. Pick up condoms. Pay. Leave. What’s so bad about that? Ooh look at the kid having safe sex, who really is gonna say that
Yep lol
ladamesansmerci
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I'd honestly just drop into a sexual health clinic. You won't have to pay for them, and staff will be able to advise you if you have any questions. It's not embarrassing- they deal with that sort of stuff daily. Trust me, you can't possibly tell them anything they won't have heard before.
carrotstar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by ladamesansmerci)
I'd honestly just drop into a sexual health clinic. You won't have to pay for them, and staff will be able to advise you if you have any questions. It's not embarrassing- they deal with that sort of stuff daily. Trust me, you can't possibly tell them anything they won't have heard before.
Just letting you know this is a three year old thread. Hopefully they’ve plucked up the courage by now!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ladamesansmerci
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by carrotstar)
Just letting you know this is a three year old thread. Hopefully they’ve plucked up the courage by now!
Oh xD Sorry, I didn't notice haha! Yeah, hopefully there aren't a bunch of mini OPs running around because he never made it to the condom store.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (360)
91.84%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (32)
8.16%

Watched Threads