Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swopnil)
    Would UKCAT score of 2080 be 20.8 or 20.5?

My score will be 42.5(or 8)/48 too btw. Not sure If it would be too risky to apply.
    42.5 sorry haha im applying with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swopnil)
    Would UKCAT score of 2080 be 20.8 or 20.5?

My score will be 42.5(or 8)/48 too btw. Not sure If it would be too risky to apply.
    I think 42.8 makes you competitive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G.name)
    I'm not too sure what you're getting at, sorry. But if you mean to ask me what I think of Leicester: of course it seems a great school. It's modernised which has some obvious benefits to students. And it's near my home. What do you think of it? And how will you prepare for interviews?
    I don't know what I think of the university, I'm just considering it because I think I have a good chance of getting in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bright_Gift)
    I don't know what I think of the university, I'm just considering it because I think I have a good chance of getting in
    At least you're honest.

ReputationRep:
    Hope you have a good way of saying that at interview haha (supposed to be in reply to bright_gift)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisdale98)
    Hope you have a good way of saying that at interview haha (supposed to be in reply to bright_gift)
    Like lots of people, he'll just lie.

ReputationRep:
    Hope you have a good way of saying that at interview haha
    Oh guys allow the roast, I'm trying to give myself the best chance I can esp as my other options are Imperial, Leeds and Birmingham.
    Besides, I think Leicester is a pretty lively city the I like how ''patient-centered'' their course is

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm just applying to where I have most chance too - medicine is medicine and anywhere to study it is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    42.5 sorry haha im applying with it
    I think 42.8 makes you competitive
    I wish it is 42.8 but I think it'd just be 42.5 now. I just hope I meet the cut offs because I like Leicester but it'd be a waste of application if I didn't.

ReputationRep:
    Oh guys allow the roast, I'm trying to give myself the best chance I can esp as my other options are Imperial, Leeds and Birmingham.
    Besides, I think Leicester is a pretty lively city the I like how ''patient-centered'' their course is

Posted from TSR Mobile
    dont worry i know u apply to your strengths as we all do. no judgement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manlike99)
    Yeah I'm just applying to where I have most chance too - medicine is medicine and anywhere to study it is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Understandable, if you don't mind where you train for a profession you might work in for your entire life. Tbh, most people think like you though; so I suppose there's nothing wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the cut off scores for the last few years? I know last year was 57/68. I just want to get a rough average of the % they are looking for as I'm applying with 41.5 so I'd be borderline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninjakam119)
    Does anyone have the cut off scores for the last few years? I know last year was 57/68. I just want to get a rough average of the % they are looking for as I'm applying with 41.5 so I'd be borderline.
    The year before was 59/68. 41.5 should be fine

ReputationRep:
    A score of 36.5, is that okay?

ReputationRep:
    Why don't they take as levels into consideration?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jx2016)
    A score of 36.5, is that okay?
    A little bit in the low side

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Very much thinking of applying to Leicester! I have a score of 46.5 / 48, so it's definitely on my radar!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kozmo)
    Very much thinking of applying to Leicester! I have a score of 46.5 / 48, so it's definitely on my radar!
    You would deffo score an interview. Wow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I score 41/48, and got 4A's at AS level. Do you guys think that I would get an interview???

ReputationRep:
    what were previous years cut offs?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 16, 2017

University open days

• University of Leicester
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.