The Student Room Group

Guys, what would your ideal girl look like?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by LydiaGibson999
Unless you are a Calvin Klein model then you shouldn't ask for a Kelly brook body

There is no point moaning about the disparity between ideals and reality in a thread which explicitly states that it is focusing solely on the first. Your words will fall on deaf ears.
Original post by VannR
There is no point moaning about the disparity between ideals and reality in a thread which explicitly states that it is focusing solely on the first. Your words will fall on deaf ears.

I

I know that I was simply stating that sometimes lad's fantasies are unrealistic of women.
So not shallow at all then hahaha:wink:

Well we're speaking of ideals here im sure you have your own.
Original post by Black Cat
Well we're speaking of ideals here im sure you have your own.

Can't guys have slightly more realistic ideals?
Reply 64
I

I know that I was simply stating that sometimes lad's fantasies are unrealistic of women.

Well, to be fair, you were actually judging his fantasies for the sole reason that he is most likely not as desirable to the opposite sex as what he fantasises about. The overall message of your post was that people should not "punch above their weight", and not that people should not have unrealistic expectations of the opposite sex.
Original post by VannR
Well, to be fair, you were actually judging his fantasies for the sole reason that he is most likely not as desirable to the opposite sex as what he fantasises about. The overall message of your post was that people should not "punch above their weight", and not that people should not have unrealistic expectations of the opposite sex.

Actually, no. I've gone out with plenty of lads but I don't agree on judging someone solely on looks. So I would never say that someone shouldn't punch above their weight as in my eyes everyone is equal.
Whatever she looked like, confident in her own body. Not obsessive over body size (like, doesn't eat more or stop eating just to look better and doesn't want plastic surgery or anything). Doesn't wear loads of makeup either. So like, a confident, natural girl.
Reply 67
an alien
Big tits, size 6, big butt, thigh gap, small waist and wide hips, small feet, feminine hands, no body hair whatsoever, small nose, straight white teeth, long eyelashes naturally, dont be pale etc etc.

(Do you feel insecure yet?)
Original post by Lord Samosa
Big tits, size 6, big butt, thigh gap, small waist and wide hips, small feet, feminine hands, no body hair whatsoever, small nose, straight white teeth, long eyelashes naturally, dont be pale etc etc.

Minus the nose, teeth, hands, feet, eyelashes and skin tone, she sounds like a caricature...
Original post by Lewishier
Is anyone else trying to see if they fit into these profiles then huffing to themselves and saying they really don't care?

Send me your photo, you sound perfect.
Original post by zyzzyspirit
Send me your photo, you sound perfect.

Smooth :wink:
Original post by Lord Samosa

those are a lot of boxes for ur aunty ji to tick
ur giving her a hard time
Red hair drag my attention a lot. Not midgets but anything above 160cm is nice to me. I prefer girl with little to no make-up. I like girls wearing dress and jeans but sports wear like addidas on daily basis doesn't attract me (yoga pants excluded). I prefer average body size and don;t like athlete or obese.

From personality: hard to tell, I like very cute girls that act like little baby or cute little animal - not all the time, only at some private places with friends not strangers on street. I don't like girls that speak too much non-sense/small talk a lot, lets keep it interesting and not force ourselves to speak.
I'm not bisexual but Sherilyn Fenn in the most beautiful woman I've ever seen

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending