The Student Room Group

What would you do if a man offered to be your sugar daddy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elliemayxo
I guess this is mainly one for the girls, what would you do if a guy offered to be your sugar daddy? For example if he would take you out, buy you nice things, give you money etc... and all for your company in return. Would you do it or not? Just simply curious :smile:

Probably
tumblr_inline_nrux5rJUpU1so73lu_500.jpg
Original post by rhiifuu
on tsr ofc

Haha you must be kidding.
What makes you think they're digusting?? just curious. I think alot of girls try to be all high and mighty when it comes to this kind of thing.

But come on, if a wealthy man who had millions, his own business/great career, etc offered to pay you about 1k to be with him for a certain amount of time, are you really telling me you'd say no??

I'd rather be poor than being wealthy after having to sell my soul and body to a man who only cares for my body.

Seriously, being wealthy isn't my top priorities in life. Yes, having a good financial stability is crucial but it doesn't mean I would do anything for it.
Wow. Why did you ditch him?

Because he wanted more than i was willing to offer.

I enjoyed the free flights and free food and free house for 3 weeks.

GET WHAT YOU CAN THEN GET RID! lol
Original post by stoltguyboo
Because he wanted more than i was willing to offer.

I enjoyed the free flights and free food and free house for 3 weeks.

GET WHAT YOU CAN THEN GET RID! lol

Haha, I've never spoken to anyone who's actually had SD. Was the house amazing, how old are you? and yes, that's right :wink:
If I was a woman I'd definitely be a sugar baby and stripper in my twenties (while studying). Stupidly easy way to make money.
Original post by BrokenLife
I'd rather be poor than being wealthy after having to sell my soul and body to a man who only cares for my body.

Seriously, being wealthy isn't my top priorities in life. Yes, having a good financial stability is crucial but it doesn't mean I would do anything for it.

Yeah, that's a sensible and adult way to look at it.
Depends on the person, their personality, whether I trust them.
Original post by EllainKahlo
Depends on the person, their personality, whether I trust them.

Yeah. I'm usually quite good when it comes to reading people and their vibes. So if I get a bad vibe, I will stay away. Always trust yout gut.
Haha, I've never spoken to anyone who's actually had SD. Was the house amazing, how old are you? and yes, that's right :wink:

I'm 20 and the house was amazing! Pool and like 5 minutes from the beach it was so american though lol white picket fence.

Spent several weeks there until the flight was leaving and then left and texted him before i boarded and said ''Thanks for everything'' and then added him to my blocked contacts.

He paid for everything i never paid a penny.
Original post by stoltguyboo
I'm 20 and the house was amazing! Pool and like 5 minutes from the beach it was so american though lol white picket fence.

Spent several weeks there until the flight was leaving and then left and texted him before i boarded and said ''Thanks for everything'' and then added him to my blocked contacts.

He paid for everything i never paid a penny.

PM me. I want to know more about this, haha!
Depends what he looked like, what his personality was like and how much money.

And absolutely no sexual favours, I'm celibate until death.
I'm not a female but if if a man offered to give me money for going out with him I'd happily accept. He could probably bum me for fifty quid, hundred if he's ugly.
Reply 73
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Depends what he looked like, what his personality was like and how much money.

And absolutely no sexual favours, I'm celibate until death.

So are you planning on having no sex at all in your entire life?
Yeah. I'm usually quite good when it comes to reading people and their vibes. So if I get a bad vibe, I will stay away. Always trust yout gut.

Luckily, I don't think I'm ever going to be in a situation where I have to guess whether a sugar daddy is trying to kill me or not :u: But otherwise, why would I pass up free stuff and good company? :tongue:
Original post by saeed97
So are you planning on having no sex at all in your entire life?

Haha same here, I'm two years celibate and keeping it that way.
Original post by EllainKahlo
Luckily, I don't think I'm ever going to be in a situation where I have to guess whether a sugar daddy is trying to kill me or not :u: But otherwise, why would I pass up free stuff and good company? :tongue:

Same here! hehe, exactly.
Original post by saeed97
kanyewest_golddigger.jpg

Bet your ass I am!
Would probably agree. I've been approached by a particularly friendly gay guy once, he said he'd take me to Europe 'as a friend' (although we both knew what he meant). Guy was loaded with cash. We still keep contact, perhaps I could get to ride in his convertible one day. :thumbsup:
Reply 79
Haha same here, I'm two years celibate and keeping it that way.

Was your first experience so bad you thought 'Never Again'?

Quick Reply

Latest