Turn on thread page Beta

Going down on girls - do all boys do it? watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it seems that the really young guys are quite reserved when it comes to sex.

Going down on a girl? Wow that's so crazy?!

Jesus christ you must be boring in bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it's so icky are you sure you're ready for sex? Girls need love so either suck it or go back to the playground

ReputationRep:
    I love eating pussy, your petrified because your still a boy who has not matured. Men love eating pussy.

ReputationRep:
    Only if I liked the guy/had strong feelings ,wouldn't want just any random guy in dating to do so

(Original post by muslimstanisyed)
    I think its disgusting tbh and i would never do it.EVER!
    Good thing most pakistani women dont expect it or id be screwed lol.
    Do you expect pakistani women to give you oral?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    Black guys don't.
    That is a lie.

ReputationRep:
    Girls, this is you date guys with a submissive side. I'll go down till my tongue cramps.

ReputationRep:
    And that's why I don't go for Pakistanis

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hmm yeh so thanks for your replies everyone.

I think the physical act of doing it is not that much of a problem, although I still think it's icky.

I'm not gay, but probably am quite immature.

The main thing is that, and I blame my cultural upbringing for this, I just don't find going down on a woman a very dignified act.

I don't expect her to blow me, I just like it and I've been getting away with these unilateral terms for a little while now. Also she's amazing at it so she clearly doesn't mind doing it.

Can't I just finger her or use one of those toys? She could orgasm from that probably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Only if I liked the guy/had strong feelings ,wouldn't want just any random guy in dating to do so
    So you'd have sex with a guy but consider a guy going down you as more intimate?

(Original post by PusE)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    if pakistanis don't date their own people, why should we?

asking the real questions here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    if pakistanis don't date their own people, why should we?

asking the real questions here.
    I'm confused

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Hmm yeh so thanks for your replies everyone.

I think the physical act of doing it is not that much of a problem, although I still think it's icky.

I'm not gay, but probably am quite immature.

The main thing is that, and I blame my cultural upbringing for this, I just don't find going down on a woman a very dignified act.

I don't expect her to blow me, I just like it and I've been getting away with these unilateral terms for a little while now. Also she's amazing at it so she clearly doesn't mind doing it.

Can't I just finger her or use one of those toys? She could orgasm from that probably.
    Lol...you think that fingering alone will cause an orgasm.

Sex is not about being dignified. It's about doing what you can to give pleasure to your partner.

Just because someone is good at something it means that she shouldn't receive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And I take it you'd expect blowjobs? :rolleyes:

(Original post by PusE)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't be silly, as a Pakistani guy the thing I look forward to most is going down on a girl and watch her orgasm. Not all of us are greedy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Petrified about this. But the girl I'm seeing is insisting that I do as reciprocation.

It's so icky....

Is this sort of thing expected from boys?
    No guy should have to go down on a girl if they don't want to, obviously. But you have to consider the fact that despite not wanting to go down on a girl, most guys expect a girl to go down on them.

ReputationRep:
    Well clearly not all boys do it, some do and some don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Lol...you think that fingering alone will cause an orgasm.

Sex is not about being dignified. It's about doing what you can to give pleasure to your partner.

Just because someone is good at something it means that she shouldn't receive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd say fingering has been the easiest way to get a girl to orgasm in my experience. Remember people's bodies work differently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mankytoes)
    I'd say fingering has been the easiest way to get a girl to orgasm in my experience. Remember people's bodies work differently.
    75% women can't orgasm unless the clitoris is stimulated.
    That's not what fingering is about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc:))
    But you have to consider the fact that despite not wanting to go down on a girl, most guys expect a girl to go down on them.
    Yeh but that's why girls get to have feminism and guys don't get to have masculism

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.