Turn on thread page Beta

Whats one thing you'd never do, sexually? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemayxo)
    What, mine??
    No, not your post. Another one (involving anal play).

(Original post by drowzee)
    The hell is scat and rimming?
    Scat is frolicking with poo.

Rimming is when the guy shoves his tongue up your ass. You'd love it. :sexface:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm a liberal guy in the bedroom, but I wouldn't get pegged or have anything up my bum other than a cheeky finger at the end of a blowie, amazing tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    you're too innocent, now please, just close this window and never look back.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Law-Hopeful)
    I don't think you want to know... :lol:
    I looked on urban dictionary, too late.

ReputationRep:
    I looked on urban dictionary, too late.
    RIP your innocence :rip:

ReputationRep:
    Why are all the females repulsed by anal? If you like **** what the hell is wrong with it?
    I feel sorry for ur boyfriends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyboy)
    Taking it up the butt from some dude. I'm just not into that sort of thing. I'm a heterosexual. Yes.
    Not sure why you mention that. Surely, I would expect you to restrict yourself to heterosexual stuff. But since you highlighted that, I take it that you would do other things with a dude?

I don't think there's much I wouldn't do, with the right person :innocent:.
    I can already see your career in Law going up.

(Original post by Profesh)
    Anything anal.
    Not sure why you mention that. Surely, I would expect you to restrict yourself to heterosexual stuff. But since you highlighted that, I take it that you would do other things with a dude?

(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Kids.
    Isn't that assumed?

(Original post by callum_law)
    Yeah, getting a **** up my arse.

Reason?
    Not a very manly thing to do I guess.
    I find it interesting how all the guys above, presumably heterosexual, did not mention homosexuality but only singled out anal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    This post is begging for reps.
    honey I don't beg for rep, I just get rep, so....

ReputationRep:
    Genocide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ActuallyIDo)
    honey I don't beg for rep, I just get rep, so....

u go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I'm a liberal guy in the bedroom, but I wouldn't get pegged or have anything up my bum other than a cheeky finger at the end of a blowie, amazing tbh.
    Everyone is liberal until they reach their limits.

ReputationRep:
    Anything involving feet. :lolwut:
    *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    A plethora of perfectly serviceable organs, orifices and erogenous zones whose main biological function isn't the retention and expulsion of faeces.
    I take it that you would take stuff in through your mouth then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    No, not your post. Another one (involving anal play).

Scat is frolicking with poo.

Rimming is when the guy shoves his tongue up your ass. You'd love it. :sexface:
    Oh hell no, I'd hate it.
    RIP your innocence :rip:
    My mind has been permanently changed. I did not know people did such gross things (scat).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum_law)
    You have to use things you have on your person, when the time calls. And not gonna lie, when I did my PB I thought I was gonna bleed to death, but such sacrifices you have to make when you strive for excellence.
    Is this some alternative stuff that you do to yourself.

ReputationRep:
    My mind has been permanently changed. I did not know people did such gross things (scat).
    The world is a horrible place :sadnod:.

ReputationRep:
    A ruler?! But no, never. Perhaps I've internalised some traumatic childhood episode stemming from constipation, however the basic temptation or 'transgressive urge' simply isn't there—at least, not in that respect.
    You are telling me you've never woken up at 4:30am with a burning passion to do something new, something exciting? Your mind is hazy from the lack of sleep and your reasonable personality vanished, certain theatres of war are tumescent and eager for the next bloody campaign, and thus you relent. You relent to what you knew was right there for the taking from that robust tree, ready to be plucked for no longer shall you determine to deny yourself its pure juicy flesh. You shout to your man-servant fetch me that ruler, Old Boy, for I am going to break down the fourth wall more precisely than any thespian alive!

If you tell me no, you're either lying to yourself or deceiving all the good people in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Be on TSR at the same time

ReputationRep:
    Anything to do with **** or piss.

ReputationRep:
    Just curious... are there any things you would NEVER do or consider? and why?
    This thread is going to become a magnet for all sort of sex weirdness. Assuming mods don't close it before that.

Anything anal.
    It's time for you to change your sig. Negs have been gone for a while. And they will never come back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    Be on TSR at the same time
    PRSOM! :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.