Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 09ekennedy)
    Hi,
    I know A2 only require 3 topics for the geog 03 exam, but our school has made us do 4 for 'flexibility', has any other school/college made you do that?
    we are studying plate tectonics, ecosystems, world cities and development :-)

Wow that is a lot of work! I am doing the same topics apart from ecosystems. Our school prefer to focus on 3 topics instead of bringing in extra ones. I think you should just study the 3 topics you are most comfortable with, otherwise the workload will be too much and you might end up confusing yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Got full ums at AS so need 120/200ish for an A overall - not fussed about the subject anymore, focusing on my other subjects.

Topics - world cities (awful), tectonics (awful) and ecosystems (awful). I hate geography.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Got full ums at AS so need 120/200ish for an A overall - not fussed about the subject anymore, focusing on my other subjects.

Topics - world cities (awful), tectonics (awful) and ecosystems (awful). I hate geography.
    Wow! Any tips? Considering that you done so well.. I'm doing AS and A2 in one year. First time round..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naz.97)
    Wow! Any tips? Considering that you done so well.. I'm doing AS and A2 in one year. First time round..
    Which topics are you doing? I did rivers, coasts, population and energy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Which topics are you doing? I did rivers, coasts, population and energy
    Exactly the same ones!

ReputationRep:
    if anyone has any notes please post if possible. here's a link to my bare bones notes, barely got any but will be adding as we get closer to exam:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...GtvWlFmbkdOTW8

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Need a C this year to get an A overall - been predicted A* but no way that will happen hahaha
    My 40 markers are terrible and I feel I will never be able to learn these case studies. A2 geog seems marginally harder than AS
    Plate tectonics is proving to be a burden - barely understand all the extrusivity and intrusivity stuff

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the prerelease is on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got this today. It's on Fracking! I know nothing about this subject ...

ReputationRep:
    Fracking... Only learned a little bit about it for Energy Issues in AS level.

Great...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maridonna)
    Got this today. It's on Fracking! I know nothing about this subject ...
    Same
    Didn't do energy at AS

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys just wondered if anyone has the CGP revision guide and would be willing to post a pic of the pages of ecosystems on the Central Amazon Conservatipn Complex? Would be much appreciated, thank you 😊☺️😇

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what topic is the GEOG4B pre release? We haven't received it yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naz.97)
    Does anyone know what topic is the GEOG4B pre release? We haven't received it yet.
    Energy, quite a bit on fracking, so dull

ReputationRep:
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i wanna do my exam now,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tcameron)
    Same
    Didn't do energy at AS
    I did energy> But not fracking so ???????????????????????????????? ???????? AS ENERGY

ReputationRep:
    I got energy got a lot of energy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peppercrunch)
    Fracking... Only learned a little bit about it for Energy Issues in AS level.

Great...
    Hey, can u send me ur energy notes lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArbinderSingh98)
    Hey, can u send me ur energy notes lol?
    All my AS geography notes are on my old laptop and there was only a mention of what fracking is as I don't think it's even on the syllabus.

I have a friend who is doing Spanish and she knows much more about fracking than I do.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 3, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.