Turn on thread page Beta

How often do you wash your hair? watch

ReputationRep:
    Every two days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I do wash them everyday, but I add shampoo/conditioner thrice a week. and then when I use shampoo, I just put the right amount just to make my hair smell good, but I do massage my head to protect my head from dandruff.

ReputationRep:
    3-4 times a week

ReputationRep:
    Every day. Looking over the past few pages it seems I'm in the minority which I didn't expect. :/

My hair gets super greasy and looks gross if I don't wash it every day. I don't use shampoo everyday - maybe three times a week - just water is enough to tackle the grease sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Usually every day because otherwise it looks awful, but sometimes every other day if I'm not leaving the house or if I'm going to dye my hair. I use shampoo and conditioner whenever I wash my hair, have to use conditioner otherwise I can't even get a brush though it. Though I got a hair cut today so it should be easier to manage

ReputationRep:
    Twice a week

ReputationRep:
    I usually wash my hair (shampoo + conditioner) every two days, but the thing is I'm not actually sure if I should shampoo everyday since I'm putting on hair products.

ReputationRep:
    The healthiest option is to was your hair three times a week and not to use very warm water!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeena_hunt5476)
    The healthiest option is to was your hair three times a week and not to use very warm water!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wash*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Some of you people wash your hair too often. Experts have said time and time again that one of the things that nourishes hair the most is its own grease. I understand that some people get really greasy hair and have to wash it everyday.

ReputationRep:
    Once a fortnight or so :gah: (ming-a-ling)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Once a fortnight or so :gah: (ming-a-ling)
    Da hell?! You serious?!

ReputationRep:
    Every 2-3 days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Da hell?! You serious?!
    Yup. Although I do rinse it in between times :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Yup. Although I do rinse it in between times :innocent:
    And does your hair not get greasy?

ReputationRep:
    Every 3 months and yes I use both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sand.the.hound)
    And do you use both shampoo and conditioner each time?
    3 times a week btw using shampoo and conditioner oftenly damages ur hair nand if u realise ask people who r young dey r already starting to havwe white hair so dey r dying there hair so u shoukldnt use it too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknown786786)
    3 times a week btw using shampoo and conditioner oftenly damages ur hair nand if u realise ask people who r young dey r already starting to havwe white hair so dey r dying there hair so u shoukldnt use it too much
    Are you from East London perchance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Every day!! Shampoo only.

People who wash their hair very infrequently tend to look quite rough iMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Most Competitive)
    Every day!! Shampoo only.

People who wash their hair very infrequently tend to look quite rough iMO.
    You like putting unnatural chemicals in your hair huh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.