Turn on thread page Beta

Do young men mind taking it slow when it comes to sex? watch

(Original post by scrotgrot)
    He'll probably be very happy with that, I'd have loved a girlfriend like you when I was a 19yo virgin. The first flush of it all is always the best too so I hope you make some happy memories.
    Awww I hope so I want to make it enjoyable and special for him I just don't want to rush

(Original post by Anonymous)
    So mans gonna dress up, come to the yard just to get Dry humped yana darg lool.. Is man a horse fam? thats a joke ting still.
    Um, actually I think we are going to stick to cuddles now I don't want to take him to close to the edge not to go there

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to talk with him and see how he feels before I see him at the end of the week.
    I think it totally depends on the person. I wouldn't start make judgments about what you want to do/he would want before speaking to him. Every person will be different. You're in a relationship together so just be open with one another about what would make everything perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanB1991)
    How do women not appreciate how hard this actually is....

All made worse by the fact the male body will automatically get an erection if you need a piss during the night!
    It's hard for me to urinate after having an orgasm. It hurts. But you wouldn't know what that feels like
    Oh and is that how morning wood happens? Ouch.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is a 19 year old virgin. He's very sweet, well-mannered and thoughtful he's is an amazing person. We've been together for a while now and I'm feeling safe and cared for so I'm wanting to start to get intimate with him. However I want to take it slow and build our trust with one another.

I've not been back to his place yet nor him to mine. I was thinking about inviting him to mine and just starting with kissing and caressing, maybe some massage to explore each other's bodies and having him sleep over.

What do you think? Will most young guys lose their patience or feel too tempted/teased by this?

Thank you
    Nope, all males get started and from the beginning they furiously perform pelvic thrusts at blinding speed so they can go on to the next one. Joking!
    OP, you might want to let your bf clear that you are not planning to have coitus with him, else he might get confused. Let him know what you just told us: you want to get used to see his body and his organ before going further. Else, it will be awkward.

A semi naked massage and dry humping
    I want to have a good look at his thingummy before I touch it I've never seen one before and I'm feeling overwhelmed just thinking about it! Is that weird?
    Google is your friend.
    In real life? Well, most females don't see one until/unless they get a bf.

ReputationRep:
    Wow okay I didn't realise about boners obviously I know they exist lol what I mean is I didn't know they bothered you guys so much I'm so clueless!
    The activities you describe cause the erection. And with this erection, his libido will probably manifest in a desire to deflower you. Hence, you better keep it cool with clothes on.

ReputationRep:
    I had no idea :eek: Does that mean you get pain every night? Or if I get up for a wee (I always do about twice a night) and then he needs one he's going to get an erection :confused:
    Gosh, this is why sex education needs improvement. No, he doesn't.
    Pain can happen if an erection happens and there is no ejaculation after a while. It's the metaphorical equivalent of experiencing a vomit and having someone seal your mouth. That's what I call the Jimi Hendrix Pain.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.