Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else on here dislike me? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    Almost none of the above. I am good lookin tho. Im also horny.
    We're all horny m8, it's what tsr does :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllainKahlo)
    Thought you guys were friends though? Maybe they're just bored?
    We are friends.

I could be because they are jealous or something?

(Original post by william walker)
    I am not really horny or homosexual so...
    Oh bother............!

ReputationRep:
    Not unlikeable, just bit creepy :erm: Like Buffalo Bill or Francis Dollarhyde

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAmanze)
    This is beyond sad.

So, let's see. The story behind this. I first saw your posts Will and thought they were funny. Repped you and such. Then all I see from you is talking about some TSR girls like they are your whole entire existance. That's no problem, nothing to do with me.... LOLJK they are everywhere! So I said you are annoying.

Since when you've been trying to ask why. Whether it be through visitor message or PM.

So today you PM'd me saying I should tell you why I find you annoying. I'm thinking 'is this kid serious?'. Why is my personal opinion of you causing you to bug me like your life revolves around me.

So I sent you this message whilst annoyed you are pursuing me over 1 comment I made on a post of yours + your soppiness:

I was like finally this guy can leave me alone...
    ... nope.

You reply:

I reply. Nah that's all.

Now I see a thread about it?

Can you piss off? Get some friends. Real friends not socially awkward and desperate TSR friends that you cling onto like you are somebody.
    Stop bothering my life.

Kindest Regards,

Will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I just think you're on the spectrum
    What the mental health spectrum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Not unlikeable, just bit creepy :erm: Like Buffalo Bill or Francis Dollarhyde
    Best post yet. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    What the mental health spectrum?
    Autistic spectrum. No prob if you are, it's just that I could understand your behaviour if that was the case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Autistic spectrum. No prob if you are, it's just that I could understand your behaviour if that was the case.
    Which part of my behaviour do you think is autisitc?

ReputationRep:
    We are friends.

I could be because they are jealous or something?
    It seems kind of sad for them to have spent their time telling you why they don't like you, I'd just ignore it honestly.

ReputationRep:
    This is beyond sad.

So, let's see. The story behind this. I first saw your posts Will and thought they were funny. Repped you and such. Then all I see from you is talking about some TSR girls like they are your whole entire existance. That's no problem, nothing to do with me.... LOLJK they are everywhere! So I said you are annoying.

Since when you've been trying to ask why. Whether it be through visitor message or PM.

So today you PM'd me saying I should tell you why I find you annoying. I'm thinking 'is this kid serious?'. Why is my personal opinion of you causing you to bug me like your life revolves around me.

So I sent you this message whilst annoyed you are pursuing me over 1 comment I made on a post of yours + your soppiness:

... nope.

You reply:

I reply. Nah that's all.

Can you piss off? Get some friends. Real friends not socially awkward and desperate TSR friends that you cling onto like you are somebody.
    Stop bothering my life.

Kindest Regards,

Will.
    savage

ReputationRep:
    Which part of my behaviour do you think is autisitc?
    Extremely repetitive, restricted and obsessive behaviours
    Taking things too literally
    Etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    savage
    Why do you agree with him? Think he ripped into me and told some home truths?

ReputationRep:
    Why do you agree with him? Think he ripped into me and told some home truths?
    i don't agree with him nor do i disagree with him

i am the phantom of tsr

ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Extremely repetitive, restricted and obsessive behaviours
    Taking things too literally
    Etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Care to explain what you mean by extremely repetitive, restricted and obsessive behaviours? What things do I take literally?

Also have you replied to Hilrho's PM yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha this is some outrageous banter, I do not know you at all 'Will' but you do seem like a proper loser, especially declaring that you are sexting another user publicly. Mad ting fam.

ReputationRep:
    This is beyond sad.

... nope.

You reply:

I reply. Nah that's all.

Stop bothering my life.

Kindest Regards,

Will.
    Tehehe :3 Too rude but too funneh!

But Will (iAmanze), be nice to your fellow Will. Don't make me come round and pinch you... again

ReputationRep:
    Care to explain what you mean by extremely repetitive, restricted and obsessive behaviours? What things do I take literally?

Also have you replied to Hilrho's PM yet?
    You talk about the exact same things again and again in the exact same manner (so much so that the posts are nearly identical), i.e. that high tory anglican stuff, hilrho, etc.
    Nearly all jokes and sarcasm, from what I've seen. Also your language is very stiff and robotic.

Nearly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is beyond sad.

... nope.

You reply:

I reply. Nah that's all.

Stop bothering my life.

Kindest Regards,

Will.
    Absolutely brutal lmao

ReputationRep:
    This is beyond sad.

... nope.

You reply:

I reply. Nah that's all.

Stop bothering my life.

Kindest Regards,

Will.
    I don't want any friends in real life. Nobody around me is good enough.

It does make me something, it makes me friends with Hilrho which is a lot more than I was 6 months. Also you maybe didn't know this but I don't want Hilrho to be my girlfriend or be number 1 in her life. I just want to be friends with her.

Also you kept posting at me saying I was annoying, so I VMed you asking why you found me annoying, then you VMed me saying you would have to tell me through a PM. So then I PMed you.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.