The Student Room Group

Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I think of you as a user

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hashim123
Do me, do me.

TSR playa? :wink: I only know about you from other users so not much to say :tongue:

You don't post much just on other girls VM's right? :wink: Seem like a decent guy

Original post by Poldork
I was both on this thread and not on this thread until I looked.

Original post by bad_username
Oh, do me please x

Original post by web-girl
Do me :ninjagirl:

I don't really know you guys :cry2:

Bad username I've seen you post a few times, often being quirky and posting random stuff :') Recent new pictures though :gasp: But you're in year 10? That's crazyyyy. You do seem lovely though :h:

Web girl I have no idea :'( sorry, pls forgive :puppyeyes:

I'm sorry poldark I don't know who you are either :confused:
This is embarrassing, I thought you were male and didn't like Islam :rolleyes: Turns out it's the opposite, I think we may have argued about Islam probably knowing me.... I doubt you're very fond of me. From the posts you've put you seem really nice and I'm sure you're a lovely person :h: You just have that vibe...

Aww aha thanks! I don't remember arguing u tho.

I'm a Muslim, it would seem odd if I didn't like Islam
Go on then if you know me :tongue:
Reply 63
It's unlikely you know me but stranger things have happened
Will get round to these eventually, have to go pickup a drunk friend so will get on them tomorrow :tongue:

Yay that this thread is more than one page long :woo:
Reply 65
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
I'm bored so I thought I'd do this, hopefully it won't be a complete fail

Go ahead and post something and I'll give my opinion of you, not that my opinion matters at all and you should take this thread lightly.

If you're not a well known user I won't be able to say much :biggrin:

I'll also add if you know we don't get on as users what I say will be very limited to avoid getting carded :redface:

:yy:

Hopefully it won't be anything related to William
hi
Shalom

Go ahead and post something and I'll give my opinion of you, not that my opinion matters at all and you should take this thread lightly.

I'll also add if you know we don't get on as users what I say will be very limited to avoid getting carded :redface:

I think we've been pretty 50/50 on this forum. On some threads we've agreed with each other and backed each other's points of view. But in other's we've absolute ripped each other apart.

That's just forums for you, you don't know the person so it's easy to dismiss them as a person/ get hostile and only look at the words they're saying.
TSR playa? :wink:

Seem like a decent guy

Jeez, really? Never thought I'd be considered a player. Certainly don't consider myself one. A flirt maybe. Desperate definitely. But player? Nahh. :lol:

I only know about you from other users so not much to say :tongue:

*Danny Devito voice* WHO YOU BEEN TALKING TO?

If it's Tan, believe nothing she says, it's all lies.

You don't post much just on other girls VM's right?

Now I genuinely have no idea where this myth originated from, I have posted so much more than I've ever VMed anyone. PMs, on the other hand... that's a whole 'nuther matter. :smug:
Do me please. :tongue:
Go on then
try me :tongue:

Hello! You may know me, but not sure how well. Still I'm interested to hear your thoughts about me, so go for it :smile:
Me please:u:
:mmm: .... me
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by zyzzyspirit
I don't think it's an obsession, just a healthy human worry for another person. So naturally I'd be curious why you have nothing nice to say to Marian, I think she's lovely but I need an outside opinion as well. Maybe I don't know everything there is :ninja:

Na if you've seen what she's posted you should really know all there is to know

Original post by Treypound
dont bother already know you think I'm sexy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Funny user with decent posts, never spoken but seem decent

Original post by phoenixsilver

We often post on the same Islam threads and we share the same point of view which is nice :h:

You can debate well as you troll and we back each other up in arguments so :biggrin:

Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Are you a potato?

NO WHO TOLD YOU

I always see you post random things... whether it's about a girl you're going to meet in Birmingham off tsr or random trolling in the relationship thread :laugh:

I think you should get your mind off this girl :holmes:

Funny guy though :yy:

If you're not a well known user or if we've never spoken I won't be able to say much :biggrin: So please forgive me

What are you waiting for?

Me! :h:
Go right ahead.

Quick Reply

Latest