Turn on thread page Beta

Am I ugly? I'm undergoing cosmetic surgery soon. (video of me) watch

ReputationRep:
    If you think the cosmetic surgery would make you feel better then you should go for it. Don't change yourself though, just enhance what you have.

I'm all for cosmetic surgery if it's done for the right reasons.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemayxo)
    If you think the cosmetic surgery would make you feel better then you should go for it. Don't change yourself though, just enhance what you have.

I'm all for cosmetic surgery if it's done for the right reasons.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is it obvious to you, from looking at my pictures (particularly my side-profile ones), that I have a lack of lower-third projection?

Also, what would you rate me out of 10? Do you frequently see more handsome men than me? Am I good-looking, average of sub-human?

ReputationRep:
    lol looks like we got a new supreme gentleman

ReputationRep:
    "I'm 6'2" and white so that may also work in my favour" NO. Being white does not add to any aesthetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hyelloh)
    "I'm 6'2" and white so that may also work in my favour" NO. Being white does not add to any aesthetic.
    Being a white male is a significant advantage in the dating market if you live in a Western country. Look at reddit's "lady boners" to get an idea of what kind of men women fantasize about; 99% of them are white. There have also been numerous "experiments" done on forums populated primarily by young males where fake Tinder accounts are set up with men of different races; even when they are all a similar looks rating relative to one another, the white male gets significantly more matches. Ask a group ethnic minority males whether they think it would be easier for them to get relationships and ONS's with attractive females if they were white and it will be an unequivocal yes. Unless you look like Tyson Beckford or you have a mixture of status and money to compensate for your looks, women will almost always have a preference for white men whether they admit it or not. I don't agree with it... but it's the way the media has portrayed different races throughout the past hundred years which has made it this way.

ReputationRep:
    Ok number 1, you're a ****ing troll.

number 2, your neck to head ratio is way off, which i find offputting.

number 3, what the **** is with you squinting? Don't even try to blame the light for this.

number 4, **** the **** off, troll.

ReputationRep:
    Obvious troll.

ReputationRep:
    You're not ugly at all, like not even 1%. Do not undergo surgery. I somehow think you're trolling...

ReputationRep:
    Lmao not looked at the pics but the video :rofl:
    Clenching your jaw and trying to do somee sultry thing with your eyes...you think you're hot not that you need surgery :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Comstock)
    Obvious troll.
    (Original post by jackien1)
    Ok number 1, you're a ****ing troll.

number 2, your neck to head ratio is way off, which i find offputting.

number 3, what the **** is with you squinting? Don't even try to blame the light for this.

number 4, **** the **** off, troll.
    I'm not sure why people think I'm trolling. I think it's because I made a thread earlier expressing an interest in attending university when I'm 24-25. So people think I'm lying about my current age (20).

The fact that you commented on my neck and skull size just demonstrates the necessity for surgery given that you're the SECOND person to bring this up in ONE thread. I'm attempting to improve my lower third projection through surgery and therefore remedy this issue.

I'm squinting to give the impression that I have hooded eyelids and a more hunter-like eye area. It makes me look somewhat more dominant. I usually do this whenever I am out in public.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrankTeller1234)
    In about 6 months time, I'll be sporting a beard, tan and latisse; hopefully achieving an Eliran Biton-esque appearance. I'm planning to use steroids next year and get a palate expansion along with a fat injection thyroplasty the year after. I might consider rhino if my chin doesn't fill out or my beard can't compensate for lack of lower-third projection before I'm 20. I'm presently around 15-18% body fat and about to start my cut.

The general consensus on websites that I've requested ratings on (sluthate and lookism) is that I hover around the 6/10 mark. I'm 6'2" and white so that may also work in my favour.

Here's a short YouTube video of my face that I took a while ago so that you can get an idea of what I look like in motion. Please let me know what you would rate me out of ten as it currently stands and what rating you think I will be after I undergo my necessary cosmetic procedures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EALn...n07u0PvUX7kndA

Here are some pictures of me too, if you're interested. The side-profile pictures highlight my lack of forward projection in my lower third area: http://imgur.com/anbtuIW,wqkfg6F,FJN...tBuU,sMcojl7#0
    I'm confused- are you a transgender individual trying to seek a more masculine look?
    Or are you just wanting to enhance the features?
    Anyhow you look like a male and any type of enhancement surgery will look strange and unnatural.
    In terms of ratings come on mate there's no need for that...
    If your not confident in your looks go for it but no need to vain about it

ReputationRep:
    what a troll lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Lmao not looked at the pics but the video :rofl:
    Clenching your jaw and trying to do somee sultry thing with your eyes...you think you're hot not that you need surgery :rolleyes:
    As I said above, I was trying to come across as more dominant by giving the impression that I have hooded eyelids and a more hunter-like eye area.

Are you saying that you think I'm hot or I think I'm hot? Because I certainly don't. And the fact people keep bringing up my skull-to-neck ratio confirms to me the need to undergo surgery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NK18444)
    I'm confused- are you a transgender individual trying to seek a more masculine look?
    Or are you just wanting to enhance the features?
    Anyhow you look like a male and any type of enhancement surgery will look strange and unnatural.
    In terms of ratings come on mate there's no need for that...
    If your not confident in your looks go for it but no need to vain about it
    What do you mean any type of surgery of cosmetic surgery will make a male look strange and unnatural? I'm not getting botox or a face-lift. I'm getting custom implants to improve me lower-third projection. Below are examples of the work my surgeon has done. Do you acknowledge that there is a significant improvement?

ReputationRep:
    Just have the teeth done, mate.

Edit: Yeah, jaw implants are alright and perhaps would improve your face.

ReputationRep:
    You look gay ngl

ReputationRep:
    In about 6 months time, I'll be sporting a beard, tan and latisse; hopefully achieving an Eliran Biton-esque appearance. I'm planning to use steroids next year and get a palate expansion along with a fat injection thyroplasty the year after. I might consider rhino if my chin doesn't fill out or my beard can't compensate for lack of lower-third projection before I'm 20. I'm presently around 15-18% body fat and about to start my cut.

The general consensus on websites that I've requested ratings on (sluthate and lookism) is that I hover around the 6/10 mark. I'm 6'2" and white so that may also work in my favour.

Here's a short YouTube video of my face that I took a while ago so that you can get an idea of what I look like in motion. Please let me know what you would rate me out of ten as it currently stands and what rating you think I will be after I undergo my necessary cosmetic procedures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EALn...n07u0PvUX7kndA

Here are some pictures of me too, if you're interested. The side-profile pictures highlight my lack of forward projection in my lower third area: http://imgur.com/anbtuIW,wqkfg6F,FJN...tBuU,sMcojl7#0
    You're hot af c'mon surely you know this

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean any type of surgery of cosmetic surgery will make a male look strange and unnatural? I'm not getting botox or a face-lift. I'm getting custom implants to improve me lower-third projection. Below are examples of the work my surgeon has done. Do you acknowledge that there is a significant improvement?
    Ohhhh I see!!
    Hmmm If I tell you honestly it does make quite the difference to the lower third area and defines the jawline
    However I don't think you need it
    Wait let me just double check the youtube clip

Sorry about not understanding the first time

ReputationRep:
    Is it obvious to you, from looking at my pictures (particularly my side-profile ones), that I have a lack of lower-third projection?

Also, what would you rate me out of 10? Do you frequently see more handsome men than me? Am I good-looking, average of sub-human?
    I've only just seen your photos, you're actually really good looking. What is it you don't like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As I said above, I was trying to come across as more dominant by giving the impression that I have hooded eyelids and a more hunter-like eye area.

Are you saying that you think I'm hot or I think I'm hot? Because I certainly don't. And the fact people keep bringing up my skull-to-neck ratio confirms to me the need to undergo surgery.
    Men who've had surgery done either look feminine or plain hideous....aren't you worried about that?
    How would you fix the skull to neck ratio?
    Yeah you look good, can see why girls would think you're hot.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.