Does anyone here support 'BNP' or 'Britain first' watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    it was sarcasm silly :lol:
    * cringe * I knew that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    BNP's pretty much finished now, thought most of their members ran off to ukip?
    UKIP aren't a racist party.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://youtu.be/MSMrsB9p9Pk

Enjoy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The BNP are controlled opposition but I agree with a few of their policies. I prefer Liberty GB. Look them up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemayxo)
    Just curious to see if anyone actually supports these parties/groups?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Only the illiterate troll posters I should think. I've only known one person ever who supports them, and they haven't two brain cells to rub together.

Posted from the TSR app - no updates since 2013!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Doesn't compute. I read in the Observer that Nigel "The Ten Ton Terror of Tunisia" Farage was prowling the channel tunnel with an AK-47 hunting down refugees like cattle, all while drinking pints and smoking cigarettes.

ReputationRep:
    They're old hat, they're all part of Nigel's barmy army now

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They're not, but it's still true the BNP lot went to them. Where else would they have gone? Onto the streets with the EDL and onto your FB with Britain First but you can't vote for either of those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    You could fit the Lib Dem MPs in a mini bus, that won't change for a fair few years yet. I loved it when that turd Cable lost his seat,
    Why, what's so bad about Uncle Vinnie? Apart from Royal Mail I suppose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    They're old hat, they're all part of Nigel's barmy army now
    The BNP don't like UKIP. Even, some people from UKIP have defected to the BNP because they aren't taking British culture issues seriously. They are centre-right libertarians with no care about heritage. The BNP believe UKIP stopping EU immigration in favour of middle-eastern and other third-world areas, will bring more third world problems to our shores.

ReputationRep:
    I'm UKIP. From my experience, non of our local members are racists or hold bigotry views. In fact. I would never associate myself with a racist organisation. You'd probably expect me to be quite right wing. But not at all, I take it by a topic by topic stance. E.g I would describe myself as quite liberal to center/left wing on social issues and domestic ones. Plus. (which is brilliant) we don't allow any past members of the BNP to join UKIP, unlike Labour. Obviously you can't read people's minds so they'll always be one or two 'undesirable' people that'll get through the net. The same as any other party.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha I remember getting banned from posting on BF's Facebook page.

(Original post by somemightsay888)
    No, but they make for great montage videos :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    'follo for drop party' - the memories...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacques1st)
    I'm UKIP. From my experience, non of our local members are racists or hold bigotry views. In fact. I would never associate myself with a racist organisation. You'd probably expect me to be quite right wing. But not at all, I take it by a topic by topic stance. E.g I would describe myself as quite liberal to center/left wing on social issues and domestic ones. Plus. (which is brilliant) we don't allow any past members of the BNP to join UKIP, unlike Labour. Obviously you can't read people's minds so they'll always be one or two 'undesirable' people that'll get through the net. The same as any other party.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Another way of asking this question is "are you a f****** idiot?"

ReputationRep:
    They're not, but it's still true the BNP lot went to them. Where else would they have gone? Onto the streets with the EDL and onto your FB with Britain First but you can't vote for either of those
    You can't choose who endorses you. I'm sure Uncle Jez wasn't thrilled about Farage's support, nor the Telegraph's insincere support.

Why, what's so bad about Uncle Vinnie? Apart from Royal Mail I suppose
    His eyebrows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jape)
    Doesn't compute. I read in the Observer that Nigel "The Ten Ton Terror of Tunisia" Farage was prowling the channel tunnel with an AK-47 hunting down refugees like cattle, all while drinking pints and smoking cigarettes.

I see you posting **** all over this forum. You give off a racist vibe.

ReputationRep:
    They make me laugh too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElephantMemory)
    I see you posting **** all over this forum. You give off a racist vibe.
    If you think I give off a racist vibe, you might be simple. I dislike far-right trolls as much as everyone else, if not moreso because they make me look bad by association.

ReputationRep:
    Quick search for Britain First on google and the first 10 results all seem to say that they are racist.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for asking, the answer is "no" because I possess the ability to think.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.