Turn on thread page Beta

Guys and girls, how long does it take you to do your hair in the morning? watch

ReputationRep:
    It usually takes me 0 seconds I don't comb my hair or wash it I just go straight out without doing anything with my hair.Just don't bother and don't care what other people think, people shouldn't spend ages simply trying to look good unless its for a special occasion or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    It usually takes me 0 seconds I don't comb my hair or wash it I just go straight out without doing anything with my hair.Just don't bother and don't care what other people think, people shouldn't spend ages simply trying to look good unless its for a special occasion or anything.
    There's a difference between aiming looking good and washing properly to ensure that you don't have that greasy wet dog smell that often comes from long time unwashed hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonstruck16)
    There's a difference between aiming looking good and washing properly to ensure that you don't have that greasy wet dog smell that often comes from long time unwashed hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wash my hair once a week though so its not as if I don't wash my hair and greasy and smelly hair is generally exaggerated that will only happen after a long time of not washing hair. You also haven't said why this is such a great issue people need to stop caring what other people think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zyzzyspirit)
    I'll just kill myself now

:rip:
    ???

ReputationRep:
    Same.
    (Original post by Moonstruck16)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wash it at night every few days.

ReputationRep:
    There's a difference between trying to impress and having basic personal standards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HygieneTherapy15)
    There's a difference between trying to impress and having basic personal standards
    Is that your hair in your avi? How long do you spend

ReputationRep:
    I wash my hair once a week though so its not as if I don't wash my hair and greasy and smelly hair is generally exaggerated that will only happen after a long time of not washing hair. You also haven't said why this is such a great issue people need to stop caring what other people think.
    That's disgusting. I am a guy and I wash my hair every day, at a push every other day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    When it's not in braids it takes my hair over and hour to moisturise and style. Afro-texture hair is a ***** to maintain.
    All hair is a ***** to maintain :dry:

30 seconds to brush it.- don't use any products sometimes put oil in it. Any from almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil and mustard oil.

ReputationRep:
    Since 2013 I've adopted a grade-three buzzcut which I renew every few days; so about ten minutes, if that. Surprisingly, it rather becomes me—but even if it didn't, the resultant boon to both wallet and complexion would be perhaps too tempting to ignore.

ReputationRep:
    My hair looks like complete crap if I don't blow dry and straighten it so excluding washing it takes at least 30 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I have short wavy hair, so not very long. I usually just give it a blow dry after a shower and comb it through, maybe adding a tiny, tiny, drop of argan oil to the ends if theyre dry

ReputationRep:
    Take brush. Brush one side, brush other, brush back. Done

ReputationRep:
    takes approximately 0 seconds.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.