Turn on thread page Beta

Mecca crane collapse: 87 dead in Saudi Arabia (11/09/2015) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    in my view, your relationship with reality is very, very tenuous

True.

The lady doesn't like opposition and she cannot bear the consequences of her own behaviour.

Typical for a Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rat_Bag)
    The cost (to America) of military action in Iraq is way beyond any recompense of access to its oil reserves. That doesn't make sense. If the reason to "stage" September 11th was to give an excuse to invade Iraq, then the Iraqis would have been framed, not bin Laden/Taleban.

How exactly does America profit from opium production in Afghanistan? Please give details and a realistic business model.
    Tell me,did you guys manage to find any of the so called weapons of mass destruction? Look at the state of Iraq right now. It was probably better before you guys invaded. Same with Afghanistan.

Do research on the CIA and you'll know what I'm talking about. I wonder what happened to the guy who tried telling the news that the CIA where supplying drugs to the black community,oh his brains got blown out. It's a mafia gang out there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    in my view, your relationship with reality is very, very tenuous
    It's people like you that can easily be fooled by anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Oh dear

History not a subject you are familiar with.

If you got of your pole once in a while and read a book rather than flashing your tits for £5 notes you may learn something
    Resorting to insults eh,I must've touched a nerve. Ouch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Resorting to insults eh,I must've touched a nerve. Ouch
    You touched a nerve when you claimed Iraq was better off under Saddam. But i note a pattern here

You, born in the UK, have never had to experience their problems but you still like to think you are part of their community when you are not.

You know nothing and seem to revel in this fact, that or the fumes from the pole cleaner has dulled your wits somewhat

ReputationRep:
    You touched a nerve when you claimed Iraq was better off under Saddam. But i note a pattern here

You, born in the UK, have never had to experience their problems but you still like to think you are part of their community when you are not.

You know nothing and seem to revel in this fact, that or the fumes from the pole cleaner has dulled your wits somewhat
    I'm a Levantine queen,now bow down.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Levantine queen,now bow down.
    I've got no £5 notes for cheap pole dances

and you are English dear no better than the chavs you rail against

But you need to tell your establishment not to allow punters to throw £1 coins on to the stage as it seems a few have hit you a bit too hard.

ReputationRep:
    I've got no £5 notes for cheap pole dances

and you are English dear no better than the chavs you rail against

But you need to tell your establishment not to allow punters to throw £1 coins on to the stage as it seems a few have hit you a bit too hard.
    I smell butt hurt. Don't worry,everything will be alright. Dance your worries away maybe even twerk them out

ReputationRep:
    Tell me,did you guys manage to find any of the so called weapons of mass destruction? Look at the state of Iraq right now. It was probably better before you guys invaded. Same with Afghanistan.

Do research on the CIA and you'll know what I'm talking about. I wonder what happened to the guy who tried telling the news that the CIA where supplying drugs to the black community,oh his brains got blown out. It's a mafia gang out there.

Takes two to tango.

Don't buy weapons if you don't want war, simple as.

ReputationRep:
    I smell butt hurt.
    That's because you spend most of your time with your ankles up by your ears.

Hygiene is all important in your GAME.

ReputationRep:
    That's because you spend most of your time with your ankles up by your ears.

Hygiene is all important in your GAME.
    Just apply ice and you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Just apply ice and you'll be fine.
    another trick you picked up (among other things)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    ...what if I told you most of the muslims making a pilgrimage to Mecca and performing the hajj have nothing to do with many of the atrocities committed in the middle east and against the west? This is no different than a crane falling and killing anyone on Oxford Street or beside the Clyde. Many innocent people died due to a freak industrial accident: it doesn't matter what religion they are.
    Not to mention that many people who head to Mecca for hajj come from countries outside the Middle East.

ReputationRep:
    Who does 'you guys' imply? The Iraq war was clearly controversial and many people living in the West opposed it. This opposition to the Iraq war resulted in some of the largest anti-war protests ever seen.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Februa...United_Kingdom

The fact is that many Western people do not support many aspects of Western foreign policy.

Also, the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan long before the US invaded Afghanistan. So if any outside nation is going to have the blame pinned upon them for fracturing the stability of Afghanistan, it would be the Soviet Union surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Not to mention that many people who head to Mecca for hajj come from countries outside the Middle East.
    So true

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tell me,did you guys manage to find any of the so called weapons of mass destruction? Look at the state of Iraq right now. It was probably better before you guys invaded.
    What you wrote is not relevant to
    a) your point that America staged September 11th as a false flag operation to give legitimacy to the Iraq invasion
    b) my point that the cost of the Iraq War, is several orders of magnitude more than any profit from oil
    c) that if Iraq was to be the target of the September 11th staging, then the Iraqis would have been framed

I totally opposed the Iraq war by the way.

But you need to provide evidence for you claims

Same with Afghanistan.
    As above

Also Afghanistan has been a mess for a long time.

Provide some evidence

ReputationRep:

if the US were capable of organising a covert operation on the scale of 9/11 , it is rather surprising that they didn't manage to covertly plant a few WMDs in Iraq

in any case, as a pretext for invading Afghanistan, 9/11 was an absurd overkill. A small operation, say, a bomb attack on US soil with a couple dozen victims would have been quite sufficient

as a comparison, one could have a look at the Tonkin incident of 1966 (which in fact caused no US victims at all, but was used as sufficient pretext for bombing North Vietnam) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

ReputationRep:
    meccanical failure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rat_Bag)
    Wonder why Allah let this happen. Oh well Allah knows best
    since when did allah folo thru with karma

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Do Muslims not believe (some) 'acts of God' constitute a 'sign' of something too? :beard:
    Honestly i dont know the answer to this sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.