Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Guillem ballegaue says that Chelsea has sacked mou, and a statement will follow shortly. Was on his official twitter last night..
    Was a fake Twitter account

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Was a fake Twitter account

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahh my bad! I could've sworn it was him since it had a verified twitter thing when looking at it from Google search.

>.<

ReputationRep:
    Rodgers has been sacked though!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very brave interview by Jose yesterday. He basically gave Abramovich and the board an ultimatum which says if they dare to sack him, they should, which was clever. He's certainly got enough brashness, confidence and honours behind him to do so.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No i want to see how low down the table chelsea will end
    And he brings drama to the premier leauge

ReputationRep:
    Rodgers in? They need some character.

ReputationRep:
    Just sack Mourinho and we take Blanc in return.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Nah Chelsea will soon buy Messi and be winning again.

ReputationRep:
    Look who it is, trolling on cue. Get a hobby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Just sack Mourinho and we take Blanc in return.
    Would love to see him come up against Bilic. I doubt he'd shake the hand of a man who cheated him out of the WC final

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho got charged by the FA again :lol:
    Awaits for next week to see what charge he will get next

ReputationRep:
    If Chelsea get a convincing win against Stoke tomorrow and manage to defeat Liverpool at the weekend everyone will just forget about all of this.

....only they probably won't lol.

ReputationRep:
    I think Chelsea will stick with him for bit longer - they've got no viable option to replace him (even as a temporary manager - Hiddink only one being named) and plus he's just signed a new deal although it's said that they've got some control over his pay off compared to last time. They'll win tomorrow at Stoke, but draw to Liverpool. He's not doing anything to try and change his thinking, calm the waters somehow, he really must believe this raging against the world will work in his third year somehow rather than evolving.

ReputationRep:
    Being knocked out of the League Cup is no issue.

This is the competition that creates a false dawn pretty much every season. I still remember Liverpool supposedly going to magically turn their form around and win more trophies in future after winning it by beating Brimingham or Wigan. In fact just months ago Chelsea supposedly had a promising future under the guise of their heavenly father Jose. I guess you can include the F.A. Cup in that these days. Arsenal wait a decade to win it, then they win it when it doesn't matter any more. But hey, they're going to "kick on" (ugh) now too... same situation, few months later, 'sack the boss'.

ReputationRep:
    People are overreacting, its only October and everyone's acting like Chelsea is out, there still 7 months left...

ReputationRep:
    I don't care much for football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikhan94)
    People are overreacting, its only October and everyone's acting like Chelsea is out, there still 7 months left...
    Yea only October and already the maximum points that Chelsea can finish on is 95 points.. Not great for the current champions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Bump.

If only they still had Cech, KDB, Mata, Schurrle & Lukaku
    Schürrle left for playing time at VFL Wolfsburg only to be a bench player again...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.