Turn on thread page Beta

Article on the concerns about Islam watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexh42)
    I do lived in Kent?

I was making a generalisation like you did. I didn't say anything about that?
    kent is a non muslim place the area i live in is a no muslim place this country is a non muslim place. so i think i know how u lot r.

no u didnt say anything about that but its like the fifth time ive heard it now from ur fellow edl members here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koh1234)
    ur ideologies accept all types of people as it is freedom of speech and all that. thats why ur society accepts gays trans..... so if someone believes in an old ideology, then u should accept it too. freedom of speech right. and before u start saying suicde bombing, rape incest..... know what ur talking about. find a problem with my faith not what some sick ass man did then saying he did it because of islam.
    Yes you are free to believe in any ideology you want, because the people of this country hundreds of years ago laid the foundations to protect that we enjoy today. It's unfortunate that in Arab countries the same has not and does not seem to be taking place.

I am also free to inform others of my opinions and of other opinions to try to influence.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you are free to believe in any ideology you want, because the people of this country hundreds of years ago laid the foundations to protect that we enjoy today. It's unfortunate that in Arab countries the same has not and does not seem to be taking place.

I am also free to inform others of my opinions and of other opinions to try to influence.
    why should the rest of the world follow ur country. its a shame to them that u cant be more like them. or u cant stop invading them. or u cant stop sending air strikes. ur country is not a role model.

ReputationRep:
    kent is a non muslim place the area i live in is a no muslim place this country is a non muslim place. so i think i know how u lot r.

no u didnt say anything about that but its like the fifth time ive heard it now from ur fellow edl members here.
    Please use proper grammar.
    Not every non Muslim place is the same.
    'So i think I know how you lot are'. You are a racist.

ReputationRep:
    why should the rest of the world follow ur country. its a shame to them that u cant be more like them. or u cant stop invading them. or u cant stop sending air strikes. ur country is not a role model.
    Your country is invading, your country can't stop sending air strikes. I thought you are British?

ReputationRep:
    Please use proper grammar.
    Not every non Muslim place is the same.
    'So i think I know how you lot are'. You are a racist.
    its forbidden to be racist in my religion. But ur people are racist. and dont start this bull crap of using proper grammar, i aint a retard, just not bothered.

ReputationRep:
    Your country is invading, your country can't stop sending air strikes. I thought you are British?
    i maybe born here, but the people wont accept me until i r completely like them. and honestly ive seen ur culture, and i hate it. my parents never raised me to hate u lot or anything, ive seen ur culture and i truly believe it is disgusting.

Also i dont classify myself based on nationality, it leads to segregation and then onto violence.i say i am muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    I want to see a debate, so...
    NaTaLiiA513
    Plantagenet Crown
    The Epicurean
    al_94
    Brownclown
    (2 for, 2 against, 1 middle I believe.)
    No thank you.

Don't feel like going around in circles today. Makes me feel dizzy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NaTaLiiA513)
    No thank you.

Don't feel like going around in circles today. Makes me feel dizzy.
    Lol, totally forgot about this.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, totally forgot about this.
    How can you forget the amount of ridiculous **** being sprouted 5 times a minute? I can't be bothered dealing with it. It's too late.

ReputationRep:
    I want to see a debate, so...
    NaTaLiiA513
    Plantagenet Crown
    The Epicurean
    al_94
    Brownclown
    (2 for, 2 against, 1 middle I believe.)
    Why did you choose, first. It should be a free debate.

Second, why only Muslims. So non-Muslims are not allowed to join?

Then and third, are you a Muslim, and why do you act together with another Muslims, and what do you aim to achieve, if you try to direct the results?

Please answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhiteSatin)

Then and third, are you a Muslim, and why do you act together with another Muslims, and what do you aim to achieve, if you try to direct the results?

Please answer.
    NaTaLiiA513
    Muslim
    Plantagenet Crown
    Not Muslim - militant athiest somehting like that probs
    The Epicurean Don't think Muslim - see a lot about him/her saying how Qur'an doesn't explicitly condemn homosexuals
    al_94 Militant Muslim, and a nutjob at that, who believes there's a gaystapo, or something of the like
    Brownclown
    Muslim whose beliefs in Islam is waning - I won't say why though

This was merely kick-starting the debate.
    Not only Muslims, quite close to equal if you ask me, in all probability.

No, I'm not a Muslim, and I don't act together w/ other Muslims, most of the Muslims on TSR I'm not very pleased with (mainly the ones who get all the controversial attention in threads about homosexuality and what not.) I don't try to direct the results, but what I aimed to achieve by quoting is kick-starting a debate, because I wanted to see one here.

ReputationRep:

Please answer.
    Plus there's the "(2 for, 2 against, 1 middle I believe.)"

ReputationRep:
    NaTaLiiA513
    Muslim
    Plantagenet Crown
    Not Muslim - militant athiest somehting like that probs
    The Epicurean Don't think Muslim - see a lot about him/her saying how Qur'an doesn't explicitly condemn homosexuals
    al_94 Militant Muslim, and a nutjob at that, who believes there's a gaystapo, or something of the like
    Brownclown
    Muslim whose beliefs in Islam is waning - I won't say why though

This was merely kick-starting the debate.
    Not only Muslims, quite close to equal if you ask me, in all probability.

No, I'm not a Muslim, and I don't act together w/ other Muslims, most of the Muslims on TSR I'm not very pleased with (mainly the ones who get all the controversial attention in threads about homosexuality and what not.) I don't try to direct the results, but what I aimed to achieve by quoting is kick-starting a debate, because I wanted to see one here.

No, all of the above are Muslims.

Plantagenet joins an Ex-Muslim group anyway, the rest are similar, still keeping up all of it Muslim.

I ask formally, what Muslims do all the time online, and who they convince in plots and directed posters and opinions.

What do you believe you change all the time lying and cheating - I personally cannot understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm32)
    It's a shame the same couldn't be said for your written English.

Do they try and integrate you into their system?

Yes, those Polish Neo-Nazi's trying to revive antisemitism.

People in the local area?
    Sorry tim_123, but it would have been funny if you took the piss by saying "It's a shame the same couldn't be said for you're written English."

ReputationRep:

Plantagenet joins an Ex-Muslim group anyway, the rest are similar, still keeping up all of it Muslim.

I ask formally, what Muslims do all the time online, and who they convince in plots and directed posters and opinions.

What do you believe you change all the time lying and cheating - I personally cannot understand.
    I thought it was equally tagged.

I don't get your point past the first two sentences, sorry?

ReputationRep:

Don't take this the wrong way, but is English not your first language/native tongue?

ReputationRep:
    Don't take this the wrong way, but is English not your first language/native tongue?
    It's my third one, tbh.

How many do you speak?

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was equally tagged.

I don't get your point past the first two sentences, sorry?

Hint. Take a look on their profiles, if you are so blind and deaf to ignore they are Muslims, act like Muslims, and are Muslim no matter what kind of game you all play.

Who do you try to cheat?

ReputationRep:
    It's my third one, tbh.

How many do you speak?
    Speak English, and am okay at German.
    It's just that your questions caused some confusion, as it isn't exactly how a native English person would say it.

How the **** am I supposed to know what Muslims do all the time when online; I can imagine a variety of things, social networking sites, social media, being updated by news sources, browsing forums like these. Don't ask such a bloody silly question. I doubt the majority convince anyone to take parts in plots, presumably you mean nefarious ones, in this context.

I have never underhandedly directed posters somewhere on the internet, nor have I tried to create the consensus of opinion. Don't you dare imply that, you rude git.

I don't change many things lying and cheating; I have lied in the past, for quite innocuous stuff, I have used underhanded techniques to get information, and socially engineered, for again, quite harmless information, to for example, confirm that someone I knew was bisexual, from someone who would know, without letting on that I'm not heterosexual myself (I'm bisexual). I have cheated in games, such as MineCraft, with transparent texture packs, or a thing called WorldEdit. I rarely lie and cheat, and never in the way you mean it. So **** off.

Hint. Take a look on their profiles, if you are so blind and deaf to ignore they are Muslims, act like Muslims, and are Muslim no matter what kind of game you all play.

Who do you try to cheat?
    I presumed I knew, like I have already said, from the arguments they have used and the debates they've been involved in.
    So the two whom I presumed were Muslims were:
    NaTaLiiA513
    al_94
    The two whom I presumed were not Muslims were:
    Plantagenet Crown
    The Epicurean
    The on whom I presumed would be in the middle was:
    Brownclown

**** off.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.