finally i found one that still exists,

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't really, its selling out.

You've got jungle fever me dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Rakas is confirmed stormfront user
    Not at all.

For one thing I'm pro mass immigration and for another I like Jews.

ReputationRep:
    Lol that's cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "I'm a white girl. Why do I have this preconcieved notion that I should find my own race attractive above all others to the point where it surprises me that I don't?"

By the way, having a preference is fine, as long as one recognises that there are attractive people in every race. However, if one treats certain races like a monolith, ascribing negative characteristics to them, thus not dating them for reasons if prejudice and generalisation, THAT is racist. Additionally, if one does not even consider dating any other race apart from the one they like, that is also racist. It's one thing to have a preference and be open to dating other races, but quite another to be so prejudiced as to act as though all the other races have no attractive people in them, or are too *insert flaw here* to date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :hmmmm2:Im not attracted to white guys, and as long i can remember i never have, i jsut find black men so attractive.

Anyone else like this??
    I hope you arent fat nor ugly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thisistheend)
    let me rephrase the question.

do you only like black girls because that's all you can get?
    So you are insinuating that black girls are the lowest of the low and last resort?

ReputationRep:
    I'm black and only attracted to whites O_O

ReputationRep:
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you like black people because they sing like angels :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iwouldliketoknow)
    So you are insinuating that black girls are the lowest of the low and last resort?
    I'm not insinuating, I'm practically throwing it in your face along with a cream pie.

Bottom of the dating / attractiveness hierachy is Black Women and Asian Men.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not insinuating, I'm practically throwing it in your face along with a cream pie.

I guess that is your opnion but not others . Atrractiveness isnt done/made by the colour of ones skin unless you are a racist/white. Which i guess you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iwouldliketoknow)
    I guess that is your opnion but not others . Atrractiveness isnt done/made by the colour of ones skin unless you are a racist/white. Which i guess you are
    So you're saying white people are racist?

Attractiveness is what thousands of statics all add up too. If you can be bothered, google up the statistics for response rates to black women and asian men on dating websites.

ReputationRep:

Attractiveness is what thousands of statics all add up too. If you can be bothered, google up the statistics for response rates to black women and asian men on dating websites.
    Racial preference in attractiveness tends to have racism at thw root of it. And stat? Please! I mean if we go by stats it would be certified that white people are racist then . Those dating apps tend to be made for and used by white westerners so stats from that shouldnt be applied globally

ReputationRep:

And to your question. I mean i guess, your comment about last resort said it all

I'm the opposite I LOVE white guys they're amazing!!! I am really not attracted to black guys at all, never have been, never will be.

ReputationRep:

You sound like such a prat , I know the majority of white guys are not like you and are lovely guys. Im sure if I asked the majority of black girls they would say white guys are the bottom of the hierarchy , geeky looking weak pale pink faced humans. the fact our google and researching statistic on this shows what an obsession you have with black girls but majority wouldn't get with a white guy but we don't go insuting ppl. bet you were rejected, post a picture of yourself

Because they are !! Hahaha once you go black you never go back

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.