Turn on thread page Beta

Why do people hate me? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing against you, I quite like you but maybe to some people you seem quite arrogant.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AzimH)
    3 :shock: They must be a handful! Wow, all of them are rescue piggies? You da real MVP, looking after them
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm going to teach it to be my little pawn and fight my battles :ninja2:
    yeah they are little small furry childen (but they are far superior to children) so when they are let out on the floor u have to watch them carefully otherwise they can get themselves stuck behind things and stuff. Yeah, my 2 others weren't but my current 3 are

that wud be so epic and useful u could have a nija turtle and i could train my piggies to be little spies 4 me :lol:
    Name:  url-57.jpeg
Views: 51
Size:  73.7 KBAttachment 461075461077
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    yeah they are little small furry childen (but they are far superior to children) so when they are let out on the floor u have to watch them carefully otherwise they can get themselves stuck behind things and stuff. Yeah, my 2 others weren't but my current 3 are

that wud be so epic and useful u could have a nija turtle and i could train my piggies to be little spies 4 me :lol:
    Name:  url-57.jpeg
Views: 51
Size:  73.7 KBAttachment 461075461077
    LMAO. G Force reference right? They sound like a cheeky bunch. Do they have a leader?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AzimH)
    LMAO. G Force reference right? They sound like a cheeky bunch. Do they have a leader?
    yeah spot on yeah i think their leader is this guy (the brown + white one) :
    Name:  GForce5.gif
Views: 50
Size:  278.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    yeah spot on yeah i think their leader is this guy (the brown + white one) :
    Name:  GForce5.gif
Views: 50
Size:  278.2 KB
    Guinea pigs is love, Guinea pigs is life...

ReputationRep:
    I think you're alright mate. When is your M4 coming?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihihi)
    I think you're alright mate. When is your M4 coming?
    Still haven't negotiated all the discount I want.

But once I put the deposit, apparently 8-12 weeks.

The local BMW dealers are going up to 10% and won't go any more than that. Thats about a £5300 dealer contribution. But I am trying to £6000 ish and a service pack (that costs £1050).

I think eventually ill get a slightly better deal but not everything I want.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.