Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mmbooks.co.uk/a-level-ara...oks-s/1823.htm
    (Original post by arrow_h)
    And does anyone have or know where to find the story version of the Thiefs and the Dogs pleaseee
    http://www.mmbooks.co.uk/a-level-ara...oks-s/1823.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arrow_h)
    Any predictions for the long writing questions that might come up for the A2 one, because they're very different every year
    Well if your doing stories like Alis w alkilab and kindil um hashim for example, questions come based on asking not about the characters mostly , literally if you know the story not film version you will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haboshti_1)
    is it edexcel exam board?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_googly)
    yes
    I'll translate it to u tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_googly)
    yes

'With the rising cost of all marriage and the difficulty of the situation all economic and living patterns change in the Arab countries, it rose bachelorhood and spinsterhood rates also increased the age of marriage in the Arab world. Some organizations and charity began in many of the Arab countries, it foreshadows the idea of mass marriages.

in Jordan Afaf Charity Association - traditionally an Islamic society - the establishment of a mass weddings a year to help youth engagement, and help associations and other civil institutions in the financing mass wedding on the way Islamic parties

Society has launched its first mass wedding in Jordan in 1995, four couples then took the number to double annually for up to 147 years old and a bride in another ceremony

Director of the Association confirms that economic conditions pose the biggest obstacle to young people, particularly the educated class of them in excess of expectations. The reasons of the increase is due Director of spinsterhood and celibacy rates to economic and social factors, including the false, which is planning 14% of the workforce in addition to the high cost of living.'

there is it

ReputationRep:
    'With the rising cost of all marriage and the difficulty of the situation all economic and living patterns change in the Arab countries, it rose bachelorhood and spinsterhood rates also increased the age of marriage in the Arab world. Some organizations and charity began in many of the Arab countries, it foreshadows the idea of mass marriages.

in Jordan Afaf Charity Association - traditionally an Islamic society - the establishment of a mass weddings a year to help youth engagement, and help associations and other civil institutions in the financing mass wedding on the way Islamic parties

Society has launched its first mass wedding in Jordan in 1995, four couples then took the number to double annually for up to 147 years old and a bride in another ceremony

Director of the Association confirms that economic conditions pose the biggest obstacle to young people, particularly the educated class of them in excess of expectations. The reasons of the increase is due Director of spinsterhood and celibacy rates to economic and social factors, including the false, which is planning 14% of the workforce in addition to the high cost of living.'

there is it
    That's a really good translation, are you an Arab?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_ahmed2)
    That's a really good translation, are you an Arab?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yes i'm half Palestinian half Jordanian :cool::rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yes i'm half Palestinian half Jordanian :cool::rolleyes:
    ماشاء الله، أنت بوركت بهذه اللغة الجميلة

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_ahmed2)
    ماشاء الله، أنت بوركت بهذه اللغة الجميلة

posted from tsr mobile
    شكرا *-*
    هاد من زوقك *-*

بقتخر اني عربية وبحكي عربي :u

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've got two questions
    1)Does anyone know of a good Arabic tuition center or tutor, in London, where i can study and sit my exams?
    2) I've read the Quran since i was 7 years old i'm able to read it fluently will that be a massive help or not make much of a difference.

Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    hi guys does anybody have any other predictions other than pollution? like what are the 3 most likely topic to come up, im stressing out because i need an A and writing is my weakest area any advice would be helpful!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeinkaram98)
    hi guys does anybody have any other predictions other than pollution? like what are the 3 most likely topic to come up, im stressing out because i need an A and writing is my weakest area any advice would be helpful!!
    Tbh it can be about anything you studied in the purple AS book , I'm in the same position as you; you just need to follow the bullet points asked in the question paper relating your answer to it. Make sure ur spelling is correct and use of good vocabulary. Do not stress as it would make you lose self confidence. Be optimistic

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to all the ones who are doing the exam tomorrow !!! Revise in the morning as it is an afternoon paper. All the best in sha Allah it comes out as an easy paper and we all ace it 😇

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miminfl)
    Good luck to all the ones who are doing the exam tomorrow !!! Revise in the morning as it is an afternoon paper. All the best in sha Allah it comes out as an easy paper and we all ace it 😇
    InshaAllah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miminfl)
    Tbh it can be about anything you studied in the purple AS book , I'm in the same position as you; you just need to follow the bullet points asked in the question paper relating your answer to it. Make sure ur spelling is correct and use of good vocabulary. Do not stress as it would make you lose self confidence. Be optimistic
    thank you and i will good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    One more thing haha is the vocab in the purple as book enough? The ones next to each text?

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, does anyone have any notes on Al Liss and Al kalab please I am in desperate need of them. If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeinkaram98)
    One more thing haha is the vocab in the purple as book enough? The ones next to each text?
    they could test you on anything
    they assume you are fluent so no

dw though there wont be anything that strange

ReputationRep:
    hey what was the essay asking for? I might have written the wrong thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dxrkgrunge;[url="tel:65165269")
    65165269[/url]]hey what was the essay asking for? I might have written the wrong thing
    Thank god I'm not the only one who thought it was confusing!!! I'm still not sure what it was asking

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 22, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.