Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My application went off today for German and Politics, and I'm from Yorkshire 😊 I haven't heard of anyone in my college getting offers from anywhere except Warwick, Chester and Huddersfield though 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizardpotato)
    My application went off today for German and Politics, and I'm from Yorkshire 😊 I haven't heard of anyone in my college getting offers from anywhere except Warwick, Chester and Huddersfield though 😩
    If it helps, I got an offer from Cardiff on Monday for Social Analytics and Politics. It took 6 days

Good Luck! Which other universities have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    If it helps, I got an offer from Cardiff on Monday for Social Analytics and Politics. It took 6 days

Good Luck! Which other universities have you applied to?
    Congratulations! And that's not too long a wait then, I was thinking I might have to wait months for some places!

I've also applied to Exeter, Bristol, Nottingham and Liverpool, but the last two were only so I had five options haha

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Biomedical Science (Physiology) with Placement Year and I'm from Milton Keynes! If I get an offer Cardiff will definitely be my firm
    I've applied to Bristol, Nottingham, Bangor and University of South Wales.

(Original post by SarahCooper98)
    I've applied for Biomedical Science (Physiology) with Placement Year and I'm from Milton Keynes! If I get an offer Cardiff will definitely be my firm
    I've applied to Bristol, Nottingham, Bangor and University of South Wales.
    You really like Wales, don't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    To be fair, 4/5 of my choices are in Wales too!

Congratulations! And that's not too long a wait then, I was thinking I might have to wait months for some places!

I've also applied to Exeter, Bristol, Nottingham and Liverpool, but the last two were only so I had five options haha
    Some are being slow, luckily for me my firm and insurance have both been very quick Do you know which one's your favourite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    It was unintentional I assure you but I do love the country anyway, got a lot of Welsh family!

ReputationRep:
    I got on offer yesterday to do Human Geography!

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

Have just got back from holiday and have an offer from Cardiff! I sent the application off on the 14th October, received an acknowledgement on the 15th October, and received a conditional offer of AAB (with an A in English) for English Literature!

Am so happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    Some are being slow, luckily for me my firm and insurance have both been very quick Do you know which one's your favourite?
    That is really lucky! I got an offer from Liverpool today (I can go to uni!!) but I think my firm will be Exeter and Cardiff my insurance

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Medical Pharmacology and I'm from Birmingham!!!

ReputationRep:
    That is really lucky! I got an offer from Liverpool today (I can go to uni!!) but I think my firm will be Exeter and Cardiff my insurance
    Yep, I'm incredibly happy! At least you've got one, haha I'm sure they won't take too long

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Medicine From Bristol
    Good luck everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I applied for law and got an offer I don't know yet if it is going to be my firm choice, but I like Cardiff a lot so it's possible. I'm from Poland.

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!
    Just a quick question - when are Applicant Facebook Pages normally made? I know it's early but would anyone be interested, I know previous years have done it

ReputationRep:
    I'm from cardiff and have been given an offer from cardiff uni to study law. Wouldnt want to go anywhere else! Fab city!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie_mel)
    I'm from cardiff and have been given an offer from cardiff uni to study law. Wouldnt want to go anywhere else! Fab city!
    I'm not surprised, I've only seen pictures and videos but it seems super pretty and just perfect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karothecat)
    I'm not surprised, I've only seen pictures and videos but it seems super pretty and just perfect!
    If you're thinking of it as a firm choice it's honestly great of young people. Not to big, not to small- greats shops, nightlife etc

ReputationRep:
    Applied for history and got my offer today! Cardiff acknowledged my application less than a week ago.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer today for Psychology super happy

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 30, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.