Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im trying to find a place to rent still.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Sophia, I've got a place in the Professional Musicianship course for vocals. I'm also looking for accommodation to share with people, but I live in Australia at the moment so I really don't know the area or have a way to scope it out at all. Anyone have any accommodation suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophiasds)
    Hey, I'm Sophia, I've got a place in the Professional Musicianship course for vocals. I'm also looking for accommodation to share with people, but I live in Australia at the moment so I really don't know the area or have a way to scope it out at all. Anyone have any accommodation suggestions?

Hey I'm Jess, 18. I'm about to secure this really nice two bedroom flat. I'm looking for another girl to share with, rent starts September 10th. Its £550 pcm each, not including bills. The deposit is £500 each. It's a 6 minute walk to BIMM. I'm doing the diploma course in vocals, if you're interested please message me and I'll send you the link.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Ella,
    Starting BIMM in September on the vocals course. Just wondering if anyone knows how many hours a week we will be doing?
    Also I am still looking for accommodation so if you need another roommate or know anyone who does let me know! Or add me on FB- Ella Richardson
    Thanks xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hey there anyone, I am going to BIMM Brighton this year for the Music Journalism course, and i'm just looking for other people to talk to who are going there this year, I do not know anybody else going! Just message me and ill try to get back to it. Thanks!

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.