Turn on thread page Beta

What do British boys think of oriental girls?? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echo_Al)
    Hey guys, good evening(well quite late to be an evening) I'm a Korean girl and I live in UK. I go to a single sex school. And I think I'll go to the school prom next year, maybe.

But I guess almost all British boys like British girls . . . It's not like pride or something that I think I'm not that ugly. My face is acceptable but I'm so short. Like 5feet 3. I kind of look like a small girl(Which I'm not!!!)

I think all my British friends will bring their partners but I'm not sure . . . I haven't actually cared about boys til now.

Omg! My friend has 25 cousins and 22 of them are boys. Maybe I can ask her . . . . But SERIOUSLY WHAT DO BRITISH BOYS THINK ABOUT ORIENTAL GIRLS??

And there's a boy called G and I really liked him. Well he likes other girl but . . . Maybe I can ask him? (He's in different school)

IDK . . . . I'm not certain . . .
    No negative comments plz . . .
    *and I'm not a Racist*
    Teach me korean pls. Youtube is too hard to learn from. :c

'Some'
    Never give up. I saw with my own eyes, good looking British boys going out with plain East Asian girls.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, good evening(well quite late to be an evening) I'm a Korean girl and I live in UK. I go to a single sex school. And I think I'll go to the school prom next year, maybe.

But I guess almost all British boys like British girls . . . It's not like pride or something that I think I'm not that ugly. My face is acceptable but I'm so short. Like 5feet 3. I kind of look like a small girl(Which I'm not!!!)

I think all my British friends will bring their partners but I'm not sure . . . I haven't actually cared about boys til now.

Omg! My friend has 25 cousins and 22 of them are boys. Maybe I can ask her . . . . But SERIOUSLY WHAT DO BRITISH BOYS THINK ABOUT ORIENTAL GIRLS??

And there's a boy called G and I really liked him. Well he likes other girl but . . . Maybe I can ask him? (He's in different school)

IDK . . . . I'm not certain . . .
    *and I'm not a Racist*
    Honestly I find girls from South East asia to be more thirsty for our attention on a night out. No hate or anything, I have many friends from the region but the girls will throw themselves at you because you are I guess English, tall and just different to the average male from the region. It's not always hot from our perspective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    Umm, Blu Mason, I think it's just you. me and a few others who like traditional women.

All British men? DEFINITELY not.
    the majority would agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    Teach me korean pls. Youtube is too hard to learn from. :c
    Ok! What do you want to know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yomigo)
    Why would you play cupid Dongsaeng? you should be asking this dude out and if he doesn't like you then go find yourself a sexy ass Kpop guy instead
    Well I'm a Korean but I don't really like kpop;;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Never give up. I saw with my own eyes, good looking British boys going out with plain East Asian girls.

Good luck!
    Awwh thanx!

ReputationRep:
    Ok! What do you want to know?
    Korean.

ReputationRep:
    Korean.
    Ok! If you want to say hello in Korean you say: 안녕
    How to pronounce: annyeong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by echo_al)
    hey guys, good evening(well quite late to be an evening) i'm a korean girl and i live in uk. I go to a single sex school. And i think i'll go to the school prom next year, maybe.

But i guess almost all british boys like british girls . . . It's not like pride or something that i think i'm not that ugly. My face is acceptable but i'm so short. Like 5feet 3. I kind of look like a small girl(which i'm not!!!)

i think all my british friends will bring their partners but i'm not sure . . . I haven't actually cared about boys til now.

Omg! My friend has 25 cousins and 22 of them are boys. Maybe i can ask her . . . . But seriously what do british boys think about oriental girls??

And there's a boy called g and i really liked him. Well he likes other girl but . . . Maybe i can ask him? (he's in different school)

idk . . . . I'm not certain . . .
    *and i'm not a racist*
    Koreans are awesome, teach me Korean!

ReputationRep:
    Ok! If you want to say hello in Korean you say: 안녕
    How to pronounce: annyeong
    I know that already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue101010)
    koreans are awesome teach me korean

Thanx!!
    고맙습니다!
    Gomabseubnida!

ReputationRep:
    I know that already.
    So what kind of sentence?

I for one am attracted to oriental girls :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I for one am attracted to oriental girls :love:
    Awwwh 😄

ReputationRep:
    But British boys seemed like they don't care bout oriental girls

ReputationRep:
    So . . . Do you guys think I should ask him out?

ReputationRep:
    But British boys seemed like they don't care bout oriental girls
    Miss Smurf dat you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    Umm, Blu Mason, I think it's just you. me and a few others who like traditional women.

All British men? DEFINITELY not.
    I just like women.

Posted from the TSR app - no updates since 2013!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    Honestly I find girls from South East asia to be more thirsty for our attention on a night out. No hate or anything, I have many friends from the region but the girls will throw themselves at you because you are I guess English, tall and just different to the average male from the region. It's not always hot from our perspective.
    Korea is not in South East Asia and neither are people from the 'Oriental' region.
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    I wasn't too impressed with the attitude of the average Korean girl though I must say.
    How many Korean girls do you know? Please don't generalise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2015
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.