Turn on thread page Beta

How often should you shower/bath? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReader)
    Hah. I shower 8 times a day. Don't you feel clogged up with moisturisers and from waiting such a long time between each shower?
    Now we know where all the water goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReader)
    Hah. I shower 8 times a day. Don't you feel clogged up with moisturisers and from waiting such a long time between each shower?
    I shower in the morning (around 07:00) and I use an exfoliating body scrub, I don't put on any moisturisers apart from hand cream and on exposed areas of skin. I then have a quick shower in the evening (around 21:00) and my nightly moisturising routine consists of: vitamin e oil and then raw cocoa butter. I then spritz on my favourite perfume and go to bed feeling refreshed and cosy.

So no, I don't feel clogged up.

ReputationRep:
    Every other day. I would shower every day but a) I don't have time b) I have really thick and naturally wavy hair, so washing it takes a while, drying it takes a while too, and then I have to straighten it

I do use deodorant/sprays though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misora)
    Every other day. I would shower every day but a) I don't have time b) I have really thick and naturally wavy hair, so washing it takes a while, drying it takes a while too, and then I have to straighten it

I do use deodorant/sprays though
    Same here but here's something called a shower cap and besides, if you have a detachable shower head then you could just aim it at your body not overhead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Technetium)
    Same here but here's something called a shower cap and besides, if you have a detachable shower head then you could just aim it at your body not overhead?
    I feel stupid for never really considering it :bricks: but I'll start

ReputationRep:
    Shower once a day

brush teeth/scrape tongue

wash hands in DMSO, a chemical solvent

change bedsheet and pillow case everyday, I have 7 bedsheets/7 pillowcases, wash once a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by booksandcats)
    w.o.a.h
    why woah? I dont need to shower every day unless the weather is particularity hot (or I've been working down the bog cutting the turf). I shower before i go to work or before i go out. But if im just lounging round the house all day, i dont bother.

Im far from dirty and i never smell

ReputationRep:
    Daily. Any less is unhygienic, eww.

ReputationRep:
    how ar u roadmans taking 2 showers a day? rah, if i did that my bills would go thru the roof
    as a green liberal femminist, i take showers when it rains

ReputationRep:
    Circa eight times a day

ReputationRep:
    shower every night cuz I cant be bothered to wake up early every day to shower before work .
    wash hair 4x a week
    a long hot bath with candles and scent and **** once a week usually on a sunday night.

ReputationRep:
    I take a shower every 2-3 days or before going out somewhere except shop.

ReputationRep:
    I don't at all. Come at me.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.