Turn on thread page Beta

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to change a choice now that the deadline is over? ucas says we can? Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Omg, just saw this!! I'd phone the admission team first thing in the morning not much you can do now? All I can say is try and stay relaxed I'm sure they'll fix it for you!! D;

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssequeire1)
    are you sure i'm legit going to die otherwise
    Yes 100%. When the link works, then just fill it out, no big deal.

ReputationRep:
    I've checked their website, it gives you a number to call but they've put not to ring until Monday regarding technical errors on the R&R form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cravez)
    Yes 100%. When the link works, then just fill it out, no big deal.
    i seriously love you so much rn i can sleep in peace now

ReputationRep:
    has the link worked for anyone at all yet???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Femoski)
    Omg, just saw this!! I'd phone the admission team first thing in the morning not much you can do now? All I can say is try and stay relaxed I'm sure they'll fix it for you!! D;

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also is it possible to change one of the choices now that the deadline is over?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisy170398)
    I've checked their website, it gives you a number to call but they've put not to ring until Monday regarding technical errors on the R&R form
    Oh thanks. Looks like i'll have to wait now. I just hope it gets fixed itself 🙈😔

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone's r&r form open?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adershsaravanaa)
    has the link worked for anyone at all yet???
    Not mine still

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    The R&R form is not opening for me either... judging by the way everyone is having the same issue, I'm guessing it's a problem with their system so there's no need to panic. Like daisy170398 said, their website tells us to call them on Monday. Maybe they'll realise there's a problem themselves, if not, whoever does call them, please please please mention that everyone is facing this issue.

Also, about the form...I have no "work experience" as such so I'm just wondering how pathetically empty my form is going to look. Anybody with a similar problem? :P

P.S. Let's hope they postpone the deadline by 2 days :P

ReputationRep:
    guys in the email it says "Although shadowing and observation may be useful in understanding the roles of a doctor, we will not give credit for it in assessing the Roles & Responsibilities form. "

does that mean you cannot put shadowing as one of the 4 work experiences?
    or does it just mean that we cannot write about shadowing in the section which requires details of one or more of the work experiences we have done?????

ReputationRep:
    The R&R form doesn't open ? Have they explained or going to send another ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What kind of work experience counts?

I only did work shadowing and volunteering at a care home so I really do not have much to write

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My R&R form is not opening, anyone else with the same problem?????

ReputationRep:
    They'll probably be sending out a new form tomorrow as surely by now they have noticed it's not working.

But I found a draft so if you haven't seen it yet, you at least know what to expect.
    http://www.keele.ac.uk/media/keeleun...0for%20web.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljholt)
    Anyone know whether the A104 (foundation year) offers interviews based on academic achievement like A100?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At the Keele Open they said that the R&R form was being used in the same way for the A104. During the Foundation Year talk, the speaker said that they'd expect you to have some experience if you're applying for the Foundation Year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benny_Girl)
    At the Keele Open they said that the R&R form was being used in the same way for the A104. During the Foundation Year talk, the speaker said that they'd expect you to have some experience if you're applying for the Foundation Year.
    Ah thanks, I'm still doing my work experience so I have some, just probably not as much as an A100 applicant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljholt)
    Ah thanks, I'm still doing my work experience so I have some, just probably not as much as an A100 applicant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ljholt,

I've started a group for foundation year applicants: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post60018475

ReputationRep:
    R&r form still not opening! They should extend the deadline

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.