Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    I have been horrendously busy within the past week (A mixture of uni and going out quite a damn lot >_> <_< but I shall hopefully answer a few of the questions raised here tomorrow onward.

Congrats to all those with offers from KCL! If you folks have any questions on anything regarding the uni please let me know
    Hi, my teachers are being really harsh with my prediction and mine are currently ABC in physics, maths and Economics. I want to study physics at kings, but im worried that I may not be give an offer, but my personal statement is awesome thoe
    How likely do you think it is that i may be give nan offer??? Thank youuu

ReputationRep:
    x
    What are my chances of being made an offer as a mature student who is currently studying for an access diploma in science? I am applying for neuroscience and am wondering if the weight of my application is entirely on my personal statement or if there is also an interview process.
    If there is an interview process, are you able to offer any insight into that?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Applied here for Biochemistry

ReputationRep:
    Really unsure about applying here if my grades are good enough, sigh lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What were your grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Should I be applying here with a UKCAT of 690?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, would someone help me out. I am a bit worried for not getting an interview from kcl for medicine. I have a 692.5 band 2 ukcat, 9 A*s and 3 As at gcse and 4 As at AS; with A*AA predictions. Do people think ill get an interview at least?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GOKU27)
    What were your grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pmd you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have been horrendously busy within the past week (A mixture of uni and going out quite a damn lot >_> <_< but I shall hopefully answer a few of the questions raised here tomorrow onward.

Congrats to all those with offers from KCL! If you folks have any questions on anything regarding the uni please let me know
    Hey there😊
    Applyng for english with AS grades BBB for english (redoing english coursework as got and A in the exam) and predictions of AAA. I have been told the likliehood is i either recieve an interview or get rejected. Would you say this is true?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for MSci in Biochemistry woo!!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone applying for law here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    Is anyone applying for law here?
    Me have you done the LNAT yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer for PPE today! A*AA in any subjects, woo!

ReputationRep:
    Update: Got an offer for Geography today!

35 for IB
    with 665 at HL

Completely Stoked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hchiyan)
    Update: Got an offer for Geography today!

35 for IB
    with 665 at HL

Completely Stoked
    Congrats.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stump-y)
    Just got an offer to study Neuroscience My first one out of the bunch so I am very happy
    Hey, I am applying for Neuroscience as well! Congratulations on your offer, so early as well! May I ask, what your AS subjects were, your grades, and your predicted? I Have AABC at AS, pyschology, chemistry biology and maths respectively; but my predicted look a bit better; An A in bio, an A* in chem, and a possible A* in psychology (but it's an A for now definitely). so yeah just wondering what kind of people they are giving offers to, since you have one already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkstorm77)
    Hey, I am applying for Neuroscience as well! Congratulations on your offer, so early as well! May I ask, what your AS subjects were, your grades, and your predicted? I Have AABC at AS, pyschology, chemistry biology and maths respectively; but my predicted look a bit better; An A in bio, an A* in chem, and a possible A* in psychology (but it's an A for now definitely). so yeah just wondering what kind of people they are giving offers to, since you have one already
    My AS Subjects were Biology, Chemistry, Maths, English Literature and French. I got AAAAC + an A* in A2 Russian. Retaking French AS this year, so my predicted are A*A*A*Aa (in the same order as the subject list)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GOKU27)
    Me have you done the LNAT yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i'm applying for law too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pan's_Lost_Girl)
    i'm applying for law too!
    Nice. What did you get for AS and what were your A2 predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    applying for French and Spanish myself can't wait!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.