-kind
    -just makes you feel really giddy and happy inside
    Yes to all of this.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    For guys, take the description of me and use the opposite....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    From my woman of choice

Kindness
    Class
    Charm (of the witty variety)
    Sophistication in dress and demeanour
    Humour and tea time banter
    Travelling addict
    Loves culture
    Passionate
    Trustful, honest, loyal, supportive and all that!

Tbh, haven't seen such a gal in a LONG while.

ReputationRep:
    A nice ass
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    From my woman of choice

Kindness
    Class
    Charm (of the witty variety)
    Sophistication in dress and demeanour
    Humour and tea time banter
    Travelling addict
    Loves culture
    Passionate
    Trustful, honest, loyal, supportive and all that!

Tbh, haven't seen such a gal in a LONG while.
    What do you mean by tea time banter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francis.C)
    Bruh, you joined on the 12 of September and 2015 and you got over 220 more posts than I do

Shout out to the big girls!
    I only joined because of Corbyn, once uni starts back up won't really be on here until something politically big happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G-mute1995)
    What do you mean by tea time banter?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Discussing the latest matters, gossip and read materials over dinner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    For guys, take the description of me and use the opposite....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    howya bud long time no chat!

ara dont be like that haha

your day will come again

(Original post by picklescamp)
    Well I can legally buy alcohols now so I can just drown my sorrows

but forreal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NhKWZpkw1Q

nah m8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agrXgrAgQ0U
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This is a hard one actually.

I don't have a particular type, I'll go for anyone really as long as I enjoy their company. Sexy, meaning someone I'd happily shag in my case, comes down to looks not very often. Obviously some level of physical attraction is required, but there's not really one box that I can fit all people I find attractive into.

There are some people I like more than others, and there's some people I find stunning but wouldn't go near them with a ten foot barge pole. Ultimately, I'm quite picky, but it rarely comes down to looks, even if they do have some significance.

A nice smile is good, has to be authentic though. Hair is a hard one, I like the "i don't give a crap" bedhead look as much as I like the prim and proper spent-an-hour-doing-it up look. Similar with make up, I find people with a natural look as great as those that will spend some time "putting their face on".

I like short people, I like tall people, I like slim people, I like curvy people, I like flat stomach, I like a man-bod, I like blue eyes, I like brown eyes, I LOVE green eyes, I LOVE even more those hazel eyes which are a mix of the brown and green, I like people in skirts, I like people in trousers, I like funny people, I like nerdy people, I like it when we share a music taste, I like someone that can introduce me to new music, I like kinky people, I like people who are a bit shy, I like extroverts, I like introverts.

I DO NOT LIKE BAGGAGE! Baggage is a massive turnoff, fine if I can offer support, but when it's constant it becomes a bore and I have to leave.

ReputationRep:
    Sia > Fergie

aaaand now I'm jamming out to Fergie in my bedroom...

ReputationRep:
    scientifically, vitamin k2 and vitamin D produce beauty
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    howya bud long time no chat!

ara dont be like that haha

your day will come again
    Hullo! How's things?

Yeahhhhh, I couldn't think of anything serious so I just put a joke up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Milibanter)

I don't have a particular type, I'll go for anyone really as long as I enjoy their company. Sexy, meaning someone I'd happily shag in my case, comes down to looks not very often. Obviously some level of physical attraction is required, but there's not really one box that I can fit all people I find attractive into.

There are some people I like more than others, and there's some people I find stunning but wouldn't go near them with a ten foot barge pole. Ultimately, I'm quite picky, but it rarely comes down to looks, even if they do have some significance.

A nice smile is good, has to be authentic though. Hair is a hard one, I like the "i don't give a crap" bedhead look as much as I like the prim and proper spent-an-hour-doing-it up look. Similar with make up, I find people with a natural look as great as those that will spend some time "putting their face on".

I like short people, I like tall people, I like slim people, I like curvy people, I like flat stomach, I like a man-bod, I like blue eyes, I like brown eyes, I LOVE green eyes, I LOVE even more those hazel eyes which are a mix of the brown and green, I like people in skirts, I like people in trousers, I like funny people, I like nerdy people, I like it when we share a music taste, I like someone that can introduce me to new music, I like kinky people, I like people who are a bit shy, I like extroverts, I like introverts.

I DO NOT LIKE BAGGAGE! Baggage is a massive turnoff, fine if I can offer support, but when it's constant it becomes a bore and I have to leave.

We don't care about who you like,
    Just tell us who you will define to be sexy...damn man
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Francis.C)
    We don't care about who you like,
    Just tell us who you will define to be sexy...damn man
    I thought I did... Like I said, I don't have a definitive guide to sexy, I like what I like what I like, done and dusted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Milibanter)

Have a beer or something Christ.

Things that men would say makes a woman sexy: Personality, beauty, spontaneity, caring attitude/compassion and ability to discuss problems like an adult.

Things that women would say makes a man sexy: Money, car, job, status, social circles and (above all) a big ****.

ReputationRep:
    Handsome
    Excellent personality
    A get the job done type attitude
    Really strong
    Really fit in size
    Smart
    Sense of humor

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Confidence and a dominating personality.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.