Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    Braise of the age gap, hand me downs are unfeasible?

You'll have to explain that one.
    There's eight years between them. All the clothes that fit the older of the two when he was 6 have been got rid of. My youngest brother wasn't born until the older of the two was eight.

Both boys are very skinny.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    I have coordination difficulties and I've been knocked off my bike more than once.

I wasn't ever seriously hurt, just shaken up. I lost my confidence. Thereis no infringement for cycling where I live so if I go out on my bike, I literally take my life in my hands.

My route to college involves a very dangerous junction. I get the bus.

A return ticket three days a week comes to £6.90. Not exactly breaking the bank.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tough love time.

Dust yourself off and try again.

You may surprise yourself 😜

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    There's eight years between them. All the clothes that fit the older of the two when he was 6 have been got rid of. My youngest brother wasn't born until the older of the two was eight.

Both boys are very skinny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You should always keep kids clothes. They're cheap enough on eBay.

I asked my original question because in the late 80s I looked like if come from the mid 70s in the hand me downs I wore. I was wearing flares ten years before they became fashionable again in the late 90s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAElite)
    Holy sh*t, some of the people in this thread. OP is stating her family is unable to support itself due to a change in government legislation, her family is one of millions in the uk which stand to lose hundreds, even thousands from these changes. And instead of being the slightest bit sympathetic or even outraged that this is going on in a 1st world country you give extremely condescending advice. What the f°ck!

I genuinely dont understand how anyone who voted tory this term can stand by their vote unless they are genuinely disconnected from the struggles of the majority the 2015 fiscal plan has been the biggest f*ck you to working families in the UK since Thatcher. But atleast for Thatcher people rioted and protested and made their voices heard, this time around, nowt. Hell this time around we are getting legislation along side the fiscal plan to stop public protest! To spy on us and make sure we are not organising dissent! I wont go down the cliche of comparing Cameron to Hitler but by definition what the tories are doing this term is facism. They are f*cking the majority whilst simultaneously doing everything in their power to silence them.

And all for what, a few % off of the top tier tax band and a slash to the inheritance tax, the former helping those earning a comfortable amount over the average wage and the latter only affecting those with MILLIONs to give to there offspring.

Its f*cking disgusting.
    I be losing muh givmethats. Time to be self reliant for a change

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAElite)
    Holy sh*t, some of the people in this thread. OP is stating her family is unable to support itself due to a change in government legislation, her family is one of millions in the uk which stand to lose hundreds, even thousands from these changes. And instead of being the slightest bit sympathetic or even outraged that this is going on in a 1st world country you give extremely condescending advice. What the f°ck!

I genuinely dont understand how anyone who voted tory this term can stand by their vote unless they are genuinely disconnected from the struggles of the majority the 2015 fiscal plan has been the biggest f*ck you to working families in the UK since Thatcher. But atleast for Thatcher people rioted and protested and made their voices heard, this time around, nowt. Hell this time around we are getting legislation along side the fiscal plan to stop public protest! To spy on us and make sure we are not organising dissent! I wont go down the cliche of comparing Cameron to Hitler but by definition what the tories are doing this term is facism. They are f*cking the majority whilst simultaneously doing everything in their power to silence them.

And all for what, a few % off of the top tier tax band and a slash to the inheritance tax, the former helping those earning a comfortable amount over the average wage and the latter only affecting those with MILLIONs to give to there offspring.

Its f*cking disgusting.
    All I read was how dare people who work hard for their money keep it?
    It's f*cking disgusting that my parents could be put into poverty when they work ridiculously hard, because the left hate the middle classes!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.