Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Proof that TSR is corrupt. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    It has been long believed by many people, including other prominent members, that TSR is corrupt.

That the rules are applied differently to different members depending on if they are liked or not.

Some go further, and talk of political agendas behind certain posts being edited or even taken down to suit the political agenda that TSR wishes to brainwash us with.

This post contains proof that you'll see in just a second that TSR is pushing an agenda, but that editing posts and even deleting some is not the end of the extreme lengths that TSR is willing to go to. Indeed they are the tip of the iceberg.

They'll probably ban me forever for this. So I recommend taking screenshots, and look past what they say. The signs are there. Wake up!

In this example we can see one of the core ways in which we view not just posts, but users themselves, being completely perverted.

A judgement of what a post will likely be like quality wise that we depend on, and believe to be honest.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=1787601

Do you see?

Look closely, wake up if you can, do you see?

The reputation isn't just a little high, it's one of the highest.

11 posts in total, with that much rep, it seems too good to be true. But the plot thickens.

Do you see?
    Have you woken up?

Out of all of the 11 posts only one of them has above 0 reputation.
    That post has in total, 1 reputation, DO YOU SEE? HAVE YOU WOKEN UP?

1 rep cannot currently lead to all of that reputation!

No CT member can be trusted.
    Spread the message, do not let them silence us.

DO YOU SEE?
    HAVE YOU WOKEN UP?
    We don't have time to be corrupt

ReputationRep:
    It has been long believed by many people, including other prominent members, that TSR is corrupt.

That the rules are applied differently to different members depending on if they are liked or not.

Some go further, and talk of political agendas behind certain posts being edited or even taken down to suit the political agenda that TSR wishes to brainwash us with.

This post contains proof that you'll see in just a second that TSR is pushing an agenda, but that editing posts and even deleting some is not the end of the extreme lengths that TSR is willing to go to. Indeed they are the tip of the iceberg.

They'll probably ban me forever for this. So I recommend taking screenshots, and look past what they say. The signs are there. Wake up!

In this example we can see one of the core ways in which we view not just posts, but users themselves, being completely perverted.

A judgement of what a post will likely be like quality wise that we depend on, and believe to be honest.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=1787601

Do you see?

Look closely, wake up if you can, do you see?

The reputation isn't just a little high, it's one of the highest.

11 posts in total, with that much rep, it seems too good to be true. But the plot thickens.

Do you see?
    Have you woken up?

Out of all of the 11 posts only one of them has above 0 reputation.
    That post has in total, 1 reputation, DO YOU SEE? HAVE YOU WOKEN UP?

1 rep cannot currently lead to all of that reputation!

No CT member can be trusted.
    Spread the message, do not let them silence us.

DO YOU SEE?
    HAVE YOU WOKEN UP?
    They would have to do this to keep the website active, leaving most of us in the hope that we get there. And no, they won't ban you as that would make you right!

ReputationRep:
    I wish TSR was more corrupt. It would be nice to be offered the odd bribe to give people rep and I for one would prefer a system of competitive payments to Mods (for example, in chocolate truffles) before one could post in Chat. :cookie:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Someone please tell me I'm not the only who doesn't understand this thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh ooo)
    It's been confirmed CT are part of the illuminati.

I knew it.
    Crusty toes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    Someone please tell me I'm not the only who doesn't understand this thread?
    It is a poor attempt at a troll thread.

ReputationRep:
    There's a mod only section?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott.)
    There's a mod only section?
    Try to rep someone in that section.

ReputationRep:
    Try to rep someone in that section.
    How do I access this section? Is it hidden somewhere in the deepweb?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    I wish TSR was more corrupt. It would be nice to be offered the odd bribe to give people rep and I for one would prefer a system of competitive payments to Mods (for example, in chocolate truffles) before one could post in Chat. :cookie:
    Would you also prefer some wine, to share with your feline housepets (of the human and nonhuman varieties)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Would you also prefer some wine, to share with your feline housepets (of the human and nonhuman varieties)?
    Our cat doesn't enjoy wine, which is surprising, given that she's French.

I would enjoy any fine comestibles by way of bribery, implied or overt.

ReputationRep:
    Our cat doesn't enjoy wine, which is surprising, given that she's French.

I would enjoy any fine comestibles by way of bribery, implied or overt.
    I don't think you really got the thrust of my insult. Not surprising, though.

One day, I will have you in tears.

Rather, I could have you in tears very quickly if you weren't such a reflexive reporter. It's much harder to make a leftist cry with only veiled insults. But I shall overcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    I don't think you really got the thrust of my insult. Not surprising, though.

One day, I will have you in tears.

Rather, I could have you in tears very quickly if you weren't such a reflexive reporter. It's much harder to make a leftist cry with only veiled insults. But I shall overcome.
    Au contraire, I think I did, I just don't want to be drawn. :smug:

Anyway, life's too short. Why waste time on insults when there are more productive ways to spend time? :confused:

ReputationRep:

Anyway, life's too short. Why waste time on insults when there are more productive ways to spend time? :confused:
    We can see through your charade, high rep, no doubt from a rep circle.

Here only to derail the thread and draw attention away from it's points. It might work against some, but I'm too smart for that.

ReputationRep:
    We can see through your charade, high rep, no doubt from a rep circle.

Here only to derail the thread and draw attention away from it's points. It might work against some, but I'm too smart for that.
    Dang. You figured it out. :afraid:

(Goes away to invoke circle action with ritual movements of head, a small blue board marker and a special dance called "we are the super-reppers"..)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Four pages in and no one has posted this meme yet?
    Sigh do I have to do everything around here?
    Yes.

Anyway, this one's better.

ReputationRep:

I live for beauty, rather than production.

And you, huddled in a corner, sobbing, would be a beautiful thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Political correctness has killed this place.
    Please use the term 'modified' in future.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.