The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OP, chances are your parents are not going to allow it. Its best you move on, he's much too old.

Original post by ChickenMadness
Actually loling at this gif

She looks retarded AF

K :colonhash:

You don't get it :u:
Original post by KarleyCanDoIt
i'm not taking advantage of him, because we love each other.

How bad is his dementia ?
Wait wait wait, hold on... so if you've already had sex.... what's the protocol for his 69th birthday? You guys gonna assume the position? :rofl:

In all seriousness, you really need to stop seeing him, and considering he has dementia, arguably you may have raped him (or sexual assaulted considering UK law). Stay. Away.
Original post by stochasticking
How bad is his dementia ?

not as bad as it could get. but i'm always going to be there for him.
Reply 64

what should i tell them? i love him so much.

You doesn't beat the age gap of Anna Nicole Smith (26) and J. Howard Marshall II (89), but you're underage so it gives you a ten-point bonus. =61 :wink:
people need to stop calling me a troll. i'm not a troll. i just need to know how to explain it to my parents. my parents are strict Catholics, and they don't know about our relationship. but i love him so much, i don't want to leave him.

I know that you probably think you can do it, but this isn't wise. >.<

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
not as bad as it could get. but i'm always going to be there for him.

If you can't confide in your parents, report this to your teachers or your counselors at your school first. I's always good to seek advice from them. You don't have to suffer alone.
Original post by E air
lel, does he giv u rides on his wheel chair?

nooooooo omg I nearly wet myself :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 69
Original post by Josb
Not a problem, she will be 49 when he is 100.

Good one, i wonder where you got the idea from.
Original post by NPFTW
You got Kik?

Now why would I give it to you.
Reply 71
Sexting with a 68 yr old

Only on TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
OP, chances are your parents are not going to allow it. Its best you move on, he's much too old.

K :colonhash:

You don't get it :u:

Reply 73
Original post by drowzee

yo dont cockblock the guy
Original post by Rated_r
he has dementia but was able to sext you that dont make sense

Some things you never forget :perv:
Original post by drowzee

I'm trying so hrd to say that without making it sound like a question :erm:
Original post by Zuki
He's probably older than your parents huh?

Try grandparents, perhaps.
i just need to know how to tell my parents. only my best friend knows about it. she doesn't like him, but she knows we love each other.
Reply 78
Original post by saeed97
Good one, i wonder where you got the idea from.

:biggrin:
i've known him for two years now. i did some work experience where my mum works in a nursing home. that's where i met him. he was really nice at first, and i didn't think anything of it. but i just couldn't stop thinking about him. about a week later i helped tidy his room and brought him a cup of tea. we were taking about things for a couple of hours, and he told me his daughter had just gave him her old iphone. i gave him my number so we could text each other, he was really nice.

a couple of days later we started sexting each other. at first i didn't he liked me in that way, but now when i think about it, it kind of makes sense.

a couple of months later when i turned 16 i visited him, and we had sex. he is the first person i've had sex with. he suffers from dementia, and i sometimes do his food shopping for him. but we're thinking of making our relationship official, but i'm not sure my parents would be okay with it.

what should i tell them? i love him so much.

This is a fake

Latest

Trending

Trending