Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by simonem123)
    Hello!
    I'm still waiting in my final offer from Anglia Ruskin and I am now worrying because I want to get them put down as my firm and get accomidation booked! I applied months ago and haven't heard anything back yet. I had a covering letter attatched due to a chronic illness I have been dealing with and am worried this has swayed the universities choice to accept me.
    I know others who have heard back and have applied for the same course
    Thanks,
    Simone
    Hi Simone - I hope you're well?

Just to let you know, I'm able to get some more information regarding your offer if you still need help. Just send me a private message with your application details and I'll contact the relevant department for you.

Best wishes

Natalie

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for English and Creative Writing but haven't heard anything back yet. I am so nervous that I won't get in and it's my first choice. Is it a competitive course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya

I've applied for Zoology and I'm anxiously waiting to hear back, can I ask though, if I get an offer and don't quite make the grades, would I be considered for the foundation year? I was debating on whether or not to just straight up apply for the foundation year but I figured I would apply for the regular Zoology course and see if I can get the grades first anyway

Nicole

ReputationRep:
    I applied for biomedical science 2 weeks ago. I haven't received an email acknowledging that they have received my application and now I'm worried.Do they always send these emails? I've received them for the other universities I've applied for. No offers yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwesomeTanya)
    I applied for biomedical science 2 weeks ago. I haven't received an email acknowledging that they have received my application and now I'm worried.Do they always send these emails? I've received them for the other universities I've applied for. No offers yet
    I got my acknowledgement email for ARU in my junk mail, maybe check there if you haven't already? Good luck! Fingers crossed you'll get some offers soon :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Anglia Ruskin for Marketing along with Greenwich University, Bournemouth,Coventry and Oxford Brookes which I have all received an offer from. I was hoping to have Anglia Ruskin as my first but have still not had a reply, does anyone know if Marketing is hard to get an offer for??

ReputationRep:
    After all the panic I have received an Unconditional at Anglia Ruskin very pleased

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tammmmy96)
    After all the panic I have received an Unconditional at Anglia Ruskin very pleased
    Congrats!! :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tammmmy96)
    Hi Tammy

Really pleased to hear that...CONGRATULATIONS and WELL DONE! Looking forward to welcoming you soon!

Best wishes

Natalie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwesomeTanya)
    Hi there...

We apologise for the delay in getting a decision back to you. If you send me a private message with your UCAS ID number and your full name, I'll get some up to date information back to you.

Speak soon

Natalie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rinaturner)
    I have applied for English and Creative Writing but haven't heard anything back yet. I am so nervous that I won't get in and it's my first choice. Is it a competitive course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi Rinaturner

We apologise for the delay in getting a decision back to you. If you send me a private message with your UCAS ID number and your full name, I'll get some up to date information back to you.

Thanks

Natalie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicoley-oley)
    Hiya

I've applied for Zoology and I'm anxiously waiting to hear back, can I ask though, if I get an offer and don't quite make the grades, would I be considered for the foundation year? I was debating on whether or not to just straight up apply for the foundation year but I figured I would apply for the regular Zoology course and see if I can get the grades first anyway

Nicole
    Hi Nicole

I apologise for the delay in getting a decision back to you. If you send me a private message with your UCAS ID number and your full name, I'll get some up to date information for you which should hopefully help.

Speak soon

Natalie

ReputationRep:
    I was told I would recieve my UCAS decision by today due to changes of campus for my course but still haven't recieved this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellebelle1)
    I was told I would recieve my UCAS decision by today due to changes of campus for my course but still haven't recieved this
    Hi Ellebelle1

Thanks for your message. It might be worth waiting until tomorrow to see if anything comes through. If not, please send me your details (full name, UCAS ID and details of the course you've applied for) and I'll do my best to get some up-to-date information on your application.

Speak soon

Natalie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anglia Ruskin University)
    Hi Ellebelle1

Thanks for your message. It might be worth waiting until tomorrow to see if anything comes through. If not, please send me your details (full name, UCAS ID and details of the course you've applied for) and I'll do my best to get some up-to-date information on your application.

Speak soon

Natalie

Thankyou. Originally I was interviewed to attend Cambridge campus however I was asked to go Chelmsford instead for the placements I want to attend as Cambridge do not offer the placements in London - should I be positive I might have an offer

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Zoology! So happy!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicoley-oley)
    Just got an offer for Zoology! So happy!!!
    Yay! Well done Nicole!

Welcome to team ARU!

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I firmly accepted my offer from Anglia Ruskin on the 6th of Feb and wanted to apply for accommodation today, however when I log in to make an application, it says 'The application process is not currently available to you.'
    Is there anything I can do or do I just have to wait? Its worrying as I've seen some people on here have already applied.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Animalist)
    Hello,
    I firmly accepted my offer from Anglia Ruskin on the 6th of Feb and wanted to apply for accommodation today, however when I log in to make an application, it says 'The application process is not currently available to you.'
    Is there anything I can do or do I just have to wait? Its worrying as I've seen some people on here have already applied.
    Hi!

Congratulations on your offer! We're really pleased you're making plans to study with us.

Have you accepted ARU as your first choice? Currently, you are only able to apply for accommodation if Anglia Ruskin is your first choice and if you have received an offer for a full-time course.

Best wishes

Natalie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anglia Ruskin University)
    Hi!

Congratulations on your offer! We're really pleased you're making plans to study with us.

Have you accepted ARU as your first choice? Currently, you are only able to apply for accommodation if Anglia Ruskin is your first choice and if you have received an offer for a full-time course.

Best wishes

Natalie
    Thank you!
    I accepted my conditional offer for Zoology as my firm choice and also accepted my unconditional offer for Zoology with a Foundation Year as my insurance choice (both at ARU).

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.