Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you change your biological sex? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would you change your biological sex?
    Yes
    11.36%
    No
    88.64%

ReputationRep:
    I like not bleeding from my genitals for almost a week every month, so no.
    Always wanted to know what a girl's orgasm feels like though lmao.

ReputationRep:
    No, but only because transitioning is a lot of effort, pain and heartache to go through for something (gender identity) I care very little about.

I get why others might want to do it, but for me, my gender really isnt an important part of my identity.

ReputationRep:
    Guys notice how the title is is biological sex. So no pains of transitioning. Like you wake up one day and suddenly you have a pair of tits and a vagina, or you lose your pair of tits and have a weiner.

ReputationRep:
    No. Although it is tempting. But I like my physique and physical capabilities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'absurde)
    If you had the option
    no way, being a girl is great. I enjoy having tits and a vagina.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadEnd_96)
    I just feel as if being a boy is quite simple. For example girls spend a lot of time doing their hair and makeup every time they go out. However, I may be wrong because that may not apply to all girls.
    It's probably one of the best things about being a female imo.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not 16% in the real world, more like less than 1%
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Nah I like being a girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do u mean change my sex now or change my sex as in, in a hypothetical world would i want to have been born male rather than female.

Bc I'm happy with being a girl like if someone said let's change you into a male i'd be like no way! but i feel life may have been easier being a guy. Less social expectation/restriction and the gender pay gap to name a few..... and NO PERIODS!

ReputationRep:
    Even though all the pressures and expectations I face as a guy would be wiped away if I became a girl, I'd still say no. Firstly, because I don't want to be a girl, and secondly, because I'd just have different pressures/expectations pushed on me anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I am in a definite minority here.

But I'm still voting yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Wow, I am in a definite minority here.

But I'm still voting yes
    Why? If you don't mind me asking...

To the op, no I wouldn't. I like being a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Why? If you don't mind me asking...
    I think I mentioned it earlier in the thread

I don't really know why, I just feel like I shouldn't be a guy. Like I was born the wrong sex...

I guess I'm just not content with who I am :')

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Many reasons actually.

No periods. No child birth. People respect you more often then not. You're taken much more seriously in many aspects of life: sports, work, debate, politics, etc..
    Women aren't statistically much taller and insanely stronger than men, which makes going out alone and being approached in the street a lot less stressful. And many more.. but I just mentioned the most meaningful ones

ReputationRep:
    Nothing as good as having a big ol' male privilege in your pants :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    No thanks, I like being a male. There are disadvantages like in dating you're usually expected to make the first move & could still end up getting rejected & things like random, inconvenient boners, but I still prefer being a male!

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying a man. Even most women don't want to be women deep down. Who would want to deal with periods, pregnancy, makeup, and sexism?

ReputationRep:
    no i like my male privilege thanks bye

ReputationRep:
    Apparently girls have more intense orgasms. That's their only benefit though. To be blunt, the majority of them are stupid (there'll always be the occasional bright ones, don't take too much offense) and of course periods and giving birth are both painful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Nope even though guys have no periods babies etc they're often less emotionally attunedand I pride myself on my emotional intelligence irl so no.
    We "MEN" chose to hide or emotions due to the way society wants us to appear,
    I'd say we are very emotional but when we show it, we feel weak compared to other men and to the expectations of society
    We are expected to be tough hence the cliché 'manly' which results in us ditching most emotions apart from anger..
    I'm not sure why you're complaining about the way we handle our emotions because you wouldn't like it if a MAN was to cry on you cus' his nails slightly chipped.

(Original post by ♥Samantha♥)
    Bc I'm happy with being a girl like if someone said let's change you into a male i'd be like no way! but i feel life may have been easier being a guy. Less social expectation/restrictionand the gender pay gap to name a few..... and NO PERIODS!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.